Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What’s your all time favorite game?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Chrono Trigger

Bruh...straight classic. I remember the first time I heard this theme song I damn near fainted. I was like:

Close Up Reaction GIF by Coach

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'll never get tired of that game brodie lol
    Certified classic man. Even the isometric view had the game on some next level ish....the only other RPG like that I can remember at the time was Super Mario RPG...it made the game look so futuristic compared to FF3.

Mastamind

Master Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Certified classic man. Even the isometric view had the game on some next level ish....the only other RPG like that I can remember at the time was Super Mario RPG...it made the game look so futuristic compared to FF3.

Folk think I'm a weirdo but that's my personal favorite FF man...maybe it's sentimental value though.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Folk think I'm a weirdo but that's my personal favorite FF man...maybe it's sentimental value though.

I don't see why someone would hate on that...that's a solid choice. Sabin, Edgar, Celes, Shadow, and Kafka's laugh...all classic. I remember it like it was yesterday the first time I did a Pummel with Sabin. My brothers and I were like.

ice cube dat ass GIF

Lamarr

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Man the fighting in that joint was sooooooooo vicious back at the time…those were some of the biggest sprites in the industry.

I used to be hooked on this joint back in the days

Me and my guys played this shit for hours a day.

Played it so much I damn near became a hockey fan in real life.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Me and my guys played this shit for hours a day.

Played it so much I damn near became a hockey fan in real life.
    Bruh. I went to an LA Kings game and that shit was so hype...they won too and the whole arena went ape shit. I've been to Basketball and Football games and nothing even close to a Hockey game.

But back to Blades of Steel...I forgot how you do it but you could get a little shooting game come up during intermission...when we found that out it was like we found the path to the 5th dimension.

denzelmynigga

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Excellent question! My all-time favorite game would have to be Fortnite. I enjoy Fortnite because I've made almost all of my online friends on this game. It's always changing, new items are added, and even live events are taking place, such as concerts and other live virtual events. It's definitely a game that won't grow old because it's always changing or the better.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Out of all the games you’ve played, what’s your favorite one? The one where if you could go back in time and play it for the first time, you would. For me, it has to be GTA 5. I’m afraid to admit how many hours I’ve spent playing that one lol
    One of my favorite as well. Sonic, Fester's Quest, Mario Brothers & Kong, I played entire weekends with my children. As soon as Wii came out, I was on it like flies on 💩! 🤣 I love anything interactive!