The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's your diet like? Mine is garbage as of late

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Lately I've been eating like crap, and I need to change that. What is your diet like? Do you guys do any type of diets to help keep the weight off or to just live a healthier lifestyle? I want to try the OMAD diet myself, but idk if I want to just eat one meal a day.

What diets do you use? I'm thinking of getting back into fitness as well, as I could use all the help right now.

lexodyssey

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
This year I've been really off with my routines - Not only did we have the shutdown last year but we also had a lot of family problems this year. I haven't been able to stick to a solid diet all year. But I do try to get moving and do some cardio everyday and I stick to calorie counting but I can do better lol

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This year I've been really off with my routines - Not only did we have the shutdown last year but we also had a lot of family problems this year. I haven't been able to stick to a solid diet all year. But I do try to get moving and do some cardio everyday and I stick to calorie counting but I can do better lol
    I’ve had this issue the only thing that can keep me on a good diet is exercise. If I’m not working out my eating goes to shit
    I'm a health nut so I eat a lot of fish, chicken, and vegetables. I do have a sweet tooth sometimes though haha

For exercise I have a peloton which I LOVE!
    HPeople been going wild over those, isn’t it just a bike with a screen?
    I am working on fixing my diet but my schedule has been a mess so I have been eating out like 2 or 3 times a week. I need to cut that back down to once a week max and get off these frozen meals. I know they aren't the best. I also have to eat more veg and fruit for sure.
    Ain’t that adding up dollarwise?
    It’s not as bad as it used to be, but it could be better. I’ve cut down drastically on the fast food and started cooking more. I usually just make pasta or chicken and rice. I only eat once a day, so it isn’t too bad. Ended up losing nearly 40 pounds.
    Once a day what kinda shit you on my nig?mjlol

be at work extra cranky and shit cuz you starvin

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I eat fairly cleanly..sometimes wild out on the weekends but on weekdays I have my protein, vegetable, and sometimes a starch. Have a protein shake after getting out of the gym or after a long cycling session. My goal is to get between 15 - 18% body fat in the next couple of months to really put my gains on display.