Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's your game console?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have a PS4 and that may be my last console as $70 games aren’t really that appetizing to me. So much junk in the market, looter shooters, yearly sequels, tons of micro-transactions…and not much originality.

I used to be a huge XBOX guy but they ran all their good gaming properties into the ground. The last couple years of XBOX One was abysmal as far as games went.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Google would have been a serious threat if they went the game pass route.
    Exactly! The Stadia Pro subscription is darn near worthless. You will stack up free games, but they are games that you will never play. Nothing but garbage games.

Stadia isn’t that bad. I got three of those things for free so why not try it. You gotta have unlimited data and a gigabit wired in connection though.

I really don’t game that much. Really I just be grinding my level up to wind down at night. The good thing about Stadia is that you can play it anywhere, so if a tv is occupied I can jump on another one.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Exactly! The Stadia Pro subscription is darn near worthless. You will stack up free games, but they are games that you will never play. Nothing but garbage games.

Stadia isn’t that bad. I got three of those things for free so why not try it. You gotta have unlimited data and a gigabit wired in connection though.

I really don’t game that much. Really I just be grinding my level up to wind down at night. The good thing about Stadia is that you can play it anywhere, so if a tv is occupied I can jump on another one.

It's a great concept with horrible execution...they could have changed the game. Hopefully Netflix learns from the Stadia disaster and comes out with a Netflix for games. I'm with you though being able to play anywhere on any device is a really compelling proposition. But with the fact that you can't own or download any media makes paying full price for a game a total ripoff.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    It's a great concept with horrible execution...they could have changed the game. Hopefully Netflix learns from the Stadia disaster and comes out with a Netflix for games. I'm with you though being able to play anywhere on any device is a really compelling proposition. But with the fact that you can't own or download any media makes paying full price for a game a total ripoff.
    Why are they charging full $69.99 prices for games? I mean seriously. The other thing is is even if you pay 70 bucks for the game, you can’t play in 4k or 5.1 surround sound unless you have a Pro subscription.

But I won’t complain. they gave it to me for free.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why are they charging full $69.99 prices for games? I mean seriously. The other thing is is even if you pay 70 bucks for the game, you can’t play in 4k or 5.1 surround sound unless you have a Pro subscription.

But I won’t complain. they gave it to me for free.

Enjoy it before it shuts down...you know how Google is...they get bored with a project and discard it.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Enjoy it before it shuts down...you know how Google is...they get bored with a project and discard it.
    :( You ain’t never lied. Google just cancels stuff just because. Product was doing well and making money and they will still cancel it. Oh well, I guess I can still use the Chromecasts to shoot to the tv. I can give the controllers to my little niece she like smashing buttons.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    :( You ain’t never lied. Google just cancels stuff just because. Product was doing well and making money and they will still cancel it. Oh well, I guess I can still use the Chromecasts to shoot to the tv. I can give the controllers to my little niece she like smashing buttons.

Happened to me with Google Voice and Wave.

I’ve learned my lesson and don’t go all-in on anything Google especially if it’s a beta.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There was talk that Netflix and Sony was working on something but I think it was just a rumor. We’ll see soon.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mostly play on PC these days. I feel like you get more value for your money. I do have a Switch but I didn't bother with either of the other two consoles this time around. I hardly touched my PS4 in the years leading up to the PS5 release so I felt like it wasn't worth the money for me.

This is straight facts, Steam has great deals. My brother just built a $5000 gaming PC and brags about $10 games.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have a PS4 and a switch right now. I don't know that I'll ever get a PS5 but if I do, it won't be for awhile. I do like a lot of the games out on the Switch though.
    What do you think about the best game ever made, Breath of the Wild?
    Xbox one for now. Boutta upgrade to the PS5.
    Man I’m thinking about copping one but I’m just not sure about $70 games. I can’t see myself buying some run of the mill assassins creed type shit for $70….if be pissed. But I do want to play the next God of War, Ratchet and Clank, and etc so I may end up getting one sooner or later.

HennyPapi

Registered
    zBucks
    What do you think about the best game ever made, Breath of the Wild?

Man I’m thinking about copping one but I’m just not sure about $70 games. I can’t see myself buying some run of the mill assassins creed type shit for $70….if be pissed. But I do want to play the next God of War, Ratchet and Clank, and etc so I may end up getting one sooner or later.
    Only thing I use my xbox one for is movies/netflix or GTA V online. So I’m not trippin off games. It’s a good investment if you don’t have overpriced cable & rely on streaming services.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Only thing I use my xbox one for is movies/netflix or GTA V online. So I’m not trippin off games. It’s a good investment if you don’t have overpriced cable & rely on streaming services.

Nigga what else can you do with it? Play fallout 76? L-Box.

mjlol