The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's Your Opinion On Archeological Reset?

D

Deleted member 1946

Do you think it's possible our current history was fabricated by the powers that be so they could control the population?
That's exactly what I think happened. This is the only way they could have gotten all this stuff. They stole it and reset everything while hiding what they had behind closed doors. Then, they put puppets in place. Then, after some time passed, they did the reset again. Basically, they get rid of the undesirables who will challenge the status quo through murder, theft, torture, etc.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black

Do you think it's possible our current history was fabricated by the powers that be so they could control the population?
Yes & take our history! Not when our Ancestors were slaves, but when THEY RULED THIS PLANET!

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    That's exactly what I think happened. This is the only way they could have gotten all this stuff. They stole it and reset everything while hiding what they had behind closed doors. Then, they put puppets in place. Then, after some time passed, they did the reset again. Basically, they get rid of the undesirables who will challenge the status quo through murder, theft, torture, etc.
    Yes, people also say they get some of the technology from the spiritual realm.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If this is the case and they made up lies to control stuff, they are terrible at it. A lot of these plans they have to remove rights and take over keep failing. Even if we look back in time at people like Hitler or Stalin. They always fail. I guess we can have comfort knowing that.

D

Deleted member 1946

If this is the case and they made up lies to control stuff, they are terrible at it. A lot of these plans they have to remove rights and take over keep failing. Even if we look back in time at people like Hitler or Stalin. They always fail. I guess we can have comfort knowing that.
    When they do resets, they make themselves much more powerful.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    When they do resets, they make themselves much more powerful.
    Well, yeah. I mean they aren't hiding the planned one either. They cover it in things that sound nice like zero poverty and convenience as well as diversity and LGBT non-sense. They want people to be fooled into thinking it is good. It is just communism remasked.