The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

When You Train Your Whole Life

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
When you train your whole life for that fight...

Dis you?
Jay

usher laugh

Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance, acrobatics, and music. It was practiced by enslaved Africans in Brazil at the beginning of the 16th century. It is known for its acrobatic and complex maneuvers, often involving hands on the ground and inverted kicks.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
No, I wouldn’t spin kick in a street fight, it’s stupid. If I see someone putting too much weight on their lead leg I will do a roundhouse to the shin though. If you see that, thats me. P
I did some boxing in the Corps but I like Jui-Jitsu back when I was young.

BeHart

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Incomplete combustion in a furnace, can make CO. So if karate Dan simply doesn't wake up then he can't try to test the Wu Tang sword style. Cuz who wants to pay hospital bills? Or rub tiger balm on where it still hurts? 😆 that was a joke I'm kidding. I know a little martial arts, own firearms, and have had basic military training. I do all I can to avoid violence.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Incomplete combustion in a furnace, can make CO. So if karate Dan simply doesn't wake up then he can't try to test the Wu Tang sword style. Cuz who wants to pay hospital bills? Or rub tiger balm on where it still hurts? 😆 that was a joke I'm kidding. I know a little martial arts, own firearms, and have had basic military training. I do all I can to avoid violence.
    I thought this was a ghostface verse for a minute.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Sometime I feel good but it only looks good when you're learning or doing training when it happens in real life we might not able to perform well.
    I feel better on the ground. BJJ is very useful because I will get my opponent in a kimura and then I hear that sweet pop.

😂👌

View: https://youtu.be/7H9pD9Jow9U

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Sometime I feel good but it only looks good when you're learning or doing training when it happens in real life we might not able to perform well.
    Train to use your opponent's moves against them, counter moves. Men are built stronger, so women have to use more than counter attacks, at least I do.