The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White guy gets knocked the f out at a Philly Wawa

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When the brotha said "I don't work here" that was the WOW Level 52 Night Elf's queue to watch his words. Unfortunately, the mouth breathing mountain dew drinker didn't register the subtext and so the brotha decided to log the nerf off the server.

Night night.
    This the origin story of the last person that called you the N-Word on XBOX Live.

mjlol

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These pale males have no clue the danger they are in when they start some sh*t with one of us, I know because I'm one of them n*ggas that would do the exact same thing. They collect guns because they cant 1v1 with their hands, your typical pale male is soft as baby sh*t, unless hey outnumber you by at least 3.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These pale males have no clue the danger they are in when they start some sh*t with one of us, I know because I'm one of them n*ggas that would do the exact same thing. They collect guns because they cant 1v1 with their hands, your typical pale male is soft as baby sh*t, unless hey outnumber you by at least 3.
    Which makes it even more pitiful that these muhfuckaz run us from sea to sea.

Invincible1914

Sixer
    Tither
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    This the origin story of the last person that called you the N-Word on XBOX Live.

mjlol
    It’s hilarious that this happened in Philly….

Is he going to move out to live with his uncle and auntie in Belair like Will did?
    giphy.gif

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    He was down for the count. Someone gotta make a meme where ref counts him out or something haha. But seriously, what did he expect to happen in this situation?

btw, what did the dude say? I couldn't understand a damn thing that guy was mumbling. Did you guys read through the comments on reddit? Sounds like the dude might have had a gun on him, and that's why they rocked him good.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He was down for the count. Someone gotta make a meme where ref counts him out or something haha. But seriously, what did he expect to happen in this situation?

btw, what did the dude say? I couldn't understand a damn thing that guy was mumbling. Did you guys read through the comments on reddit? Sounds like the dude might have had a gun on him, and that's why they rocked him good.
    He got knocked into Valhalla with his fat ass.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    how do you not see that right coming the way he dipped his shoulder first.
    man listen.
    Man some people just don’t believe that violence is gon crack off. It’s ridiculous.
    No wonder why the fling the word with such angst.
    mjlolPut extra tongue into the “n****r”.
    Not THAT was funny asf!!!
    Hell yeah knocked that boy into a different map.
    Huh, that'll learn him lmao
    He is probably the politest guy in philly. He came for excedrin, left with ackrite.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Man some people just don’t believe that violence is gon crack off. It’s ridiculous.

mjlolPut extra tongue into the “I’m a racist”.

Hell yeah knocked that boy into a different map.

He is probably the politest guy in philly. He came for excedrin, left with ackrite.
    Tongue touching the roof of their mouth with intensity.

Intimidating Season 4 GIF by The Office