Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Interesting to me as I learned a few different things. He ties white supremacy to religion which I already knew.

One of the counters to the 'Arabs enslaved Africans as well' by Whites to lesson its guilt of the transatlantic slave trade is this.

Islam didn't outlaw slavery. The Arabs were already practicing slavery. All Islam did was codify it. Of the 3 Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, technically speaking the Torah and the Quran never outlawed slavery. It codifies it and/or says what is just treatment towards slaves.
Christianity is the only one that by definition of the New Testament, says its a sin for a Christian to own slaves. It does so by inference. When the Europeans started slavery in the 1500s, it was against scripture. Non Christians were to be converted by dialogue and good works. Enslaving a non believer is a sin. That is the main difference. The Arab slave trade was brutal, it was largely a sexual slavery in its beginning, male slaves were castrated. It started 500 years before the European slave trade and ended 200 years after it ended and estimated by some to have enslaved 5 times the number of Africans than the Europeans did.

That being said, Europeans broke their own religious edict with slavery. And what makes their involvement even more egregious and evil. The Arabs were doing what they have always done culturally. Again, not excusing it. It's evil to its core.

Lastly, the speaker in the video basically says out loud what we already knew. It's culturally in European DNA, be they Americans, British and French in the Caribbean or Portuguese in Brazil to view any wealth by us as their own and not to be respected or tolerated.

D

Deleted member 1946

Interesting to me as I learned a few different things. He ties white supremacy to religion which I already knew.

One of the counters to the 'Arabs enslaved Africans as well' by Whites to lesson its guilt of the transatlantic slave trade is this.

Islam didn't outlaw slavery. The Arabs were already practicing slavery. All Islam did was codify it. Of the 3 Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, technically speaking the Torah and the Quran never outlawed slavery. It codifies it and/or says what is just treatment towards slaves.
Christianity is the only one that by definition of the New Testament, says its a sin for a Christian to own slaves. It does so by inference. When the Europeans started slavery in the 1500s, it was against scripture. Non Christians were to be converted by dialogue and good works. Enslaving a non believer is a sin. That is the main difference. The Arab slave trade was brutal, it was largely a sexual slavery in its beginning, male slaves were castrated. It started 500 years before the European slave trade and ended 200 years after it ended and estimated by some to have enslaved 5 times the number of Africans than the Europeans did.

That being said, Europeans broke their own religious edict with slavery. And what makes their involvement even more egregious and evil. The Arabs were doing what they have always done culturally. Again, not excusing it. It's evil to its core.

Lastly, the speaker in the video basically says out loud what we already knew. It's culturally in European DNA, be they Americans, British and French in the Caribbean or Portuguese in Brazil to view any wealth by us as their own and not to be respected or tolerated.

Thanks for sharing

John_Smauel

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Latin America

The fact that Islam has brought ethics to this tragic act of human kind to fellow human brothers and sisters is mind blowing. The level of respect the religion deserves is out of this world. The greatness of our creator, the love for Him, His love towards us and the right of other humans is just flabbergasting! May we all become Muslims and love eachother ✌️🕊️