The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White ish!!

Sun Light

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
Things white people do that get's under my skin!! Here I go!!
- fling their dirty stringy hair in my personal space..
- leave the bathroom without washing their hands.
- contaminate food at a pot luck or and group gathering involving food by touching it with their raw hands..
- cosplay black ignorance i.e. quoting Thugnifacent from the Boondocks..
- pocket watch black people..
- look at me twice in passing or near me.
- have no knowledge of any black movies that don't involve buckdancing or cooning, i.e. have no clue of Why did I get married but know every Madea movie..

To be continued!!😒😒

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    - contaminate food at a pot luck or and group gathering involving food by touching it with their raw hands..
    - have no knowledge of any black movies that don't involve buckdancing or cooning, i.e. have no clue of Why did I get married but know every Madea movie..

To be continued!!😒😒
    Pretend as if they are the intellectual authority on all matter simply due to the color of their skin.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1. Promoting perversion, confusion, evil, barbarism, and degenerate behavior that was both seen and unseen in Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Medieval Times, The Dark Ages, American Chattel Slavery, Jim Crow, and any other era you can think of.
    2. Being a fan of people like Dave Chappelle and Kendrick Lamar and loving shows like Chappelle Show and The Boondocks while still being a hateful, anti-Black racist POS.
    3. Passive aggression, gaslighting, projection of blame and guilt, and microaggressions
    4. Being nosy
    5. Being a Karen or a Kyle
    6. Playing devil's advocate as a way to "troll" or get under Black people's skin
    7. Finding any little reason to sneer at, make faces at, test, challenge, be hostile towards, police, harass, overcorrect, undermine, be cold towards, outrank, and look down on a Black person.
    8. Doing things like adopting Black children and whatnot in order to seem "less racist."
    9. Finding a trillion and one excuses on why they will not to help or give owed reparations to Black people, but give over 60 billion excuses on why Ukraine deserves more money.

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Underdressing to events that Black people would be chastised for not dressing up to. I be seeing Whit dudes showing up to meetings in joggers and chucks and no one says anything.
    And without bathing!! I've worked at a shipyard with those non bathing apes and they would be sour first thing in the morning..

Sun Light

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    1. Promoting perversion, confusion, evil, barbarism, and degenerate behavior that was both seen and unseen in Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Medieval Times, The Dark Ages, American Chattel Slavery, Jim Crow, and any other era you can think of.
    2. Being a fan of people like Dave Chappelle and Kendrick Lamar and loving shows like Chappelle Show and The Boondocks while still being a hateful, anti-Black racist POS.
    3. Passive aggression, gaslighting, projection of blame and guilt, and microaggressions
    4. Being nosy
    5. Being a Karen or a Kyle
    6. Playing devil's advocate as a way to "troll" or get under Black people's skin
    7. Finding any little reason to sneer at, make faces at, test, challenge, be hostile towards, police, harass, overcorrect, undermine, be cold towards, outrank, and look down on a Black person.
    8. Doing things like adopting Black children and whatnot in order to seem "less racist."
    9. Finding a trillion and one excuses on why they will not to help or give owed reparations to Black people, but give over 60 billion excuses on why Ukraine deserves more money.
    Most definitely #4

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pretend as if they are the intellectual authority on all matter simply due to the color of their skin.
    10. And then immediately denying that the real reason they are acting as the intellectual authority on all matter is simply due to the color of their skin. They will say, "Look I don't know why you keep making this about race and pulling the race card. I have studied this subject for years. I do this for a living. I have a degree and years of experience. Trust me, I know how this works. Google is your friend and [continues to whitesplain on why they are correct and why you are just so wrong and naive on nearly everything]."

11. Questioning Black people

12. Not trusting Black people based on hatred and bias (even doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges, and other professionals don't trust Black people and are racist towards us, which is why we continue to be victims of medical apartheid, systemic injustice, discrimination, racial profiling, wrongul arrest, wrongful imprisonment, etc.)

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And without bathing!! I've worked at a shipyard with those non bathing apes and they would be sour first thing in the morning..
    Too many of them reek of musty armpits, rough beer nights, rancid bologna, sulfur, garlic breath, cheap soap, meth pipes, penile curd, pig punani, rotten flesh, and snow monkey ass.

Onlypamelasway

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

To be continued!!😒😒
    Hey Sun Light, preach, preach.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Speaking on behalf of black people. Can't tell you how many times I seen some busted ass colored hair freak talking for black people. Especially during the height of BLM. They need to sit down and shut up.
    13. Acting as a spokeperson and representative for Black people while also (often in the in the same breath and sentence) doing everything to include LGBTQ, white women, "people of color" (such as racist ass Latinos and Asians), and everybody but Black people.

14. Piggybacking off Black people and our systemic oppression as a way to gain another leg up over us and to divert attention to your 1st world problems and issues (which are minor in comparison)

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    - call you buddy or pal when you’re a whole ass adult
    15. Or when they call you "man", "girl", "hun", "honey", "girlfriend", etc.

"Alright my man."
    "Okay girlfriend, I'll catch you later."
    "Swipe your card, hun."
    "Hey gurl, how's it going?"

16. When they use our slang, lingo, and AAVE and think they are being hip, progressive and accommodating.

"Well.. I'll holler at you later."
    New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

17. When they say the n-word with an "a" at the end, or when endlessly justify why they should say it (it's even worse when say n1gga and n1gger in any context, even as a "joke")

18. Hiding their anti-Black racism behind "jokes", "memes", "logical arguments", tapdancers, Black friends and their melanin, pseudo-intellectualism, etc. Just say you hate Black people and go choke on a meth pipe.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Surprised no one mentioned the all too common "Can I touch your hair?"

mjdisbelief
    19. When they immediately touch your hair, or when they ask if they can touch your hair and you tell them "No" and they still try to touch your hair anyway with or without trying to persuade you.

D

Deleted member 191

The undermining, the I'm white and I say so, their purposefully misrepresenting our emotions when really we're human beings who get frustrated or passionate about things, the fishing for details under the disguise of "small talk", the entitlement to our time and energy when maybe we aren't in the mood and need some personal space, the hijacking of our conversations, the back handed insults, the always making excuses for racist shit, their performance art piece speech of "I'm not a racist and I treat everyone the same" when they JUST did or said some racist shit 5 secs ago.

There's so many things really..... Their wet dog stench, how they age like spoiled milk. How they can't handle being told their behavior is racist, their whining, their unwarranted/haphazard sense of self-importance. Having the audacity, to try to play the victim.

D

Deleted member 191

Their willful misunderstanding that racism is about "being mean to someone for how they look", when it's about having implicit power over the subjugated target group and then them saying they don't have power over anyone and trying to anecdote that with some story about how rough their upbringing is when they fail to realize their borderline suburban neighborhood vs. our "ghettos" and politically and financially neglected neighborhoods are NOT the same. Your mother or father making shitty life choices that resulted in a fucked up home life vs. lack of resources because you're black; resulting in decisions that HAVE to be made for the sake of survival which lead to a fucked up home life ARE NOT THE SAME.

Ok I think I'm done for now.....

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Facts, and they don't know ish..
    Me and this brotha from Canada was giving this white boy that intellectual work one time in a bar in Asia. He was trying to comment on social issues to some Australians and other non American whites like nah, we aren't racist against Blacks, its how they are culturally. And he was also making some bogus economic comments about China, etc.

Anyway, we calmly dismantled everything and you know what his response was in that nasal tone "So, where did you go to college?" Basically, you had to be the exceptional negro and have gone to Harvard or some place for him to get publicly dismantled.

He couldn't do the 'Im white and I say so' too much because he knew he was on some bullsh*t. I called that question out too. "So, what is the relevance of whether or not I attended college and if so where have to do with us debating issues? Unless you feel that it has to take a black person who may have had an exceptional academic career to debate facts. Me or him (my Canadian homie) can't just debate on merit? '

He got laughed at after that. The thing is its not that I'm smart its just that if you know their talking points and the counter, you can dismantle their BS. They are used to saying BS with no real counter arguments.

I was discussing reparations with some alt right white guy once and the same. He's used to saying talking points that wasn't getting countered "Most whites didn't own slaves", yadda, yadda.

Broke him down completely and he tried deflecting. Its what they all do, they respond by either deflecting/changing the subject, trying to get angry and make it an emotional thing rather than an intellectual thing. Or simply gaslight and lie, especially if its just you and him.

I try very hard never to debate just one on one. Even if there other white boys around, because the I'm white and I say so argument sounds bad even in front of people who support his view.