The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White liberals being the voice of black people needs to stop!

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
When all the riots and stuff were going down, I remember seeing a video of two black women yelling at two or three white women wearing all black. They were spraypainting BLM on the side of a Starbucks and they were yelling at them to stop because they don't want them to be blamed for it. The one woman was almost in tears saying people will see this and blame us, not you! I got sick to my stomach. I see more and more of this. What gives them the right or the authority to speak for the black community? I almost feel like they are doing things and saying things just to make themselves feel better. It is just toxic virtue signaling and they are using the real-world struggles of black individuals and families to make themselves look better.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
They weren't there to support the cause either, they just wanted to go out there to cause a problem I bet. And probably did it to make BLM look bad.

Unfortunately they don't care, they think somehow they may be doing right or something. It's just so idiotic.

Oh, and for sure a lot of them are doing it to make themselves feel better about their racism or something. Makes them look like they're trying too hard as well. Like hey "I have to help to make it look like I'm in support", but instead they hurt more than help anything.

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
They weren't there to support the cause either, they just wanted to go out there to cause a problem I bet. And probably did it to make BLM look bad.

Unfortunately they don't care, they think somehow they may be doing right or something. It's just so idiotic.

Oh, and for sure a lot of them are doing it to make themselves feel better about their racism or something. Makes them look like they're trying too hard as well. Like hey "I have to help to make it look like I'm in support", but instead they hurt more than help anything.
They just wanted votes. Once they got what they wanted to threw all of that in the trash. They gonna dig it back out in 2022 next year though.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When all the riots and stuff were going down, I remember seeing a video of two black women yelling at two or three white women wearing all black. They were spraypainting BLM on the side of a Starbucks and they were yelling at them to stop because they don't want them to be blamed for it. The one woman was almost in tears saying people will see this and blame us, not you! I got sick to my stomach. I see more and more of this. What gives them the right or the authority to speak for the black community? I almost feel like they are doing things and saying things just to make themselves feel better. It is just toxic virtue signaling and they are using the real-world struggles of black individuals and families to make themselves look better.
    Black Americans have allowed it, Malcolm X gave us the run down on white liberals but a lot of the Blacks at the time didn’t listen.

Liberals are some of the most despicable pieces of crap I’ve ever met. Conservatives are stomp down in their anti-Blackness, Liberals feel the same as them but will wear a kente cloth while they disenfranchise you.

eclipsed

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Black Americans have allowed it, Malcolm X gave us the run down on white liberals but a lot of the Blacks at the time didn’t listen.

Liberals are some of the most despicable pieces of crap I’ve ever met. Conservatives are stomp down in their anti-Blackness, Liberals feel the same as them but will wear a kente cloth while they disenfranchise you.
    I have heard some of his stuff and he was right, just a shame not more people listened. Like at least with some folks, you can see them for what they are but these people.. They are just wolves in sheep's clothing. Whether they are being manipulated or not, they refuse to see the damages they cause and the issues they make worse for black communities and other minorities.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have heard some of his stuff and he was right, just a shame not more people listened. Like at least with some folks, you can see them for what they are but these people.. They are just wolves in sheep's clothing. Whether they are being manipulated or not, they refuse to see the damages they cause and the issues they make worse for black communities and other minorities.
    It's because a lot of the Black American community wanted integration and the Liberals made them feel more accepted. It's like being in abusive relationship, sometimes you feel like the safest space is in the arms of the person that just popped you upside the head. You see, after the end of Nazi Germany, the Nazis that weren't saved by the USA were rounded up, tried, and hung. Who else got hung? The Jewish traitors! We didn't have a nuremburg trial when we got off the plantation. All our sell outs, coons, bed bucks all came off the plantation with us and kept working to sabotage us day in and day out. These are the same people who would talk down on brothers like Malcolm X and his quest for self-sufficiency.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They just wanted votes. Once they got what they wanted to threw all of that in the trash. They gonna dig it back out in 2022 next year though.
    Black Americans being pawns again like Jason Black says:

CANT TRUST THESE OLD NIGGAS!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Gay rights groups, have just gays, liberals support them from afar. Latino organizations are just them. White liberals support them from afar. Jewish groups are just them, liberals and others support them from afar.

But us? They gotta be in the mix, up in the group and all that. The reason isn't to help but fear. If they aren't there controlling things and we start doing stuff on our own, grassroots, eventually they all believe it will lead to us being too powerful to stop.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    BLM was taken over by white liberals and lead by marxist women who were educated by old white men.

The riots? Pay attention if they happen this time. It is always the white antifa people that break things. They will break the windows and doors down of businesses. They will smash cop cars and target police. They never get the blame and always get bailed out. What they don't tell you or show you as that none of the black people get the same treatment. A lot of looters from 2020 who were black are still locked up while the white morons were being bailed out by people like Kamala.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Amazing how he and Dr. King peeped their whole game.

Jay
    Jay
    Seen it from a mile away and it’s sad how so many ignored them. I shouldn’t have had to grow up think liberals was anything other than kombucha drinking white supremacist.
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ART