White Support For Lineage Based Reparations Commercial

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I had soooooo much more to say about this topic. I have spoken on this topic many times before and how unfair it is that when Black Americans have been excluded for centuries, no one ever asked white Americans about how Black Americans felt. I also wanted to talk about how white Americans have supported reparations MANY, MANY times before from the Native Americans to interned Japanese to those exposes to radiation to 911 families to Iranian hostages to WW II hostages and more but I only had a limited amount of time.

P.S. Apparently, the video is too large to post here so I am including the link to the Twitter thread.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The overarching issue is that a comprehensive reparations plan upsets the balance or power in the USA and a lot of mediocre White people do not want that. The level of exceptionalism we have been able to display under oppression will go to extreme heights without It. We already bave the influence now what happens when you take our influence and pair it with resources? We turn it into power. When we have power we will refuse to be the whipping boy and have the capability to demand our respect. Great time up ahead for us.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had soooooo much more to say about this topic. I have spoken on this topic many times before and how unfair it is that when Black Americans have been excluded for centuries, no one ever asked white Americans about how Black Americans felt. I also wanted to talk about how white Americans have supported reparations MANY, MANY times before from the Native Americans to interned Japanese to those exposes to radiation to 911 families to Iranian hostages to WW II hostages and more but I only had a limited amount of time.

P.S. Apparently, the video is too large to post here so I am including the link to the Twitter thread.

- You make some solid points, the facts are there. Reparations were paid to everyone but us. However, I can't see a white person watching this and saying "hey, this freedman is right, we need to pay them now!" lol.

- Everyone knows the history and knows reparations are rightfully owned to us, but if they haven't made any attempts to do it by now, I don't think you can "convince" them.

- I disagree things would be more peaceful. It would actually be more violent. Remember Tulsa, Red Summer?

- Capitalism works off exploitation. It needs the wealth gap to function as it is today. So paying reparations to black americans (descendants of slaves) in an attempt to close the wealth gap would disrupt the system. Unless you have someone else to replace the "slave class", which normally would be immigration. But from my understanding, you're against immigration (not sure if you're against just illegal immigration or all of it).

So..if white americans and black americans are on the same playing field money-wise and if you remove all the immigrants. A lot of industries would either crash, or living in America would be way too expensive to function, hold power, and grow. Plus all the violence that will come with the extra wealth. No one would work all of these low-paying jobs that they were forced to out of poverty and racism. Idk, I see complete chaos.

Then you have to think about national defense, no one would enlist in the military, because they're too rich. And America is an imperialist nation, which would make us very vulnerable. This sets us up for a Chinese takeover in my opinion.

I believe in reparations. I just don't believe in "convincing" white people through legislation as the route to getting it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When a certain percentage, I don't know what, but when a certain percentage of Black Americans finally accept that:
    1. They are owed.
    2. That white people know you are owed and....
    3. White people don't want to pay BECAUSE YOU ARE BLACK.

Then things will change.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Let’s assume they secretly want to give it— it would be wise to find ways to let them come to the right conclusion on their own. With the right… encouragement. It’s best— if we conclude they’ll not support it, that we turn our back and go our own way. Not in misery or grudgingly, but eagerly, knowing where greatness lies. Then they will see us happy, but they won’t be able to join.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The overarching issue is that a comprehensive reparations plan upsets the balance or power in the USA and a lot of mediocre White people do not want that. The level of exceptionalism we have been able to display under oppression will go to extreme heights without It. We already bave the influence now what happens when you take our influence and pair it with resources? We turn it into power. When we have power we will refuse to be the whipping boy and have the capability to demand our respect. Great time up ahead for us.
    While I agree entirely, I think it best to keep that quiet. Honestly it’s prolly too late— it’s sick. Trapped in their paranoid terror, perpetually evading the sins of their past. They’ve done so much wrongdoing they can’t escape the fear of righteous punishment. 😂😂😂 Sad.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    - You make some solid points, the facts are there. Reparations were paid to everyone but us. However, I can't see a white person watching this and saying "hey, this freedman is right, we need to pay them now!" lol.

- Everyone knows the history and knows reparations are rightfully owned to us, but if they haven't made any attempts to do it by now, I don't think you can "convince" them.

- I disagree things would be more peaceful. It would actually be more violent. Remember Tulsa, Red Summer?

- Capitalism works off exploitation. It needs the wealth gap to function as it is today. So paying reparations to black americans (descendants of slaves) in an attempt to close the wealth gap would disrupt the system. Unless you have someone else to replace the "slave class", which normally would be immigration. But from my understanding, you're against immigration (not sure if you're against just illegal immigration or all of it).

So..if white americans and black americans are on the same playing field money-wise and if you remove all the immigrants. A lot of industries would either crash, or living in America would be way too expensive to function, hold power, and grow. Plus all the violence that will come with the extra wealth. No one would work all of these low-paying jobs that they were forced to out of poverty and racism. Idk, I see complete chaos.

Then you have to think about national defense, no one would enlist in the military, because they're too rich. And America is an imperialist nation, which would make us very vulnerable. This sets us up for a Chinese takeover in my opinion.

I believe in reparations. I just don't believe in "convincing" white people through legislation as the route to getting it.
    While I agree with you mostly, I don’t believe it would be more violent, due to technology and modernization. It would more likely be less. Perhaps more anger. But violence would be subdued. That’s the only thing preventing them from doing that (Tulsa stuff) right now, reparations or not. Also the idea that it would all crash due to Black people simply not being an underclass is probably more supposition than concrete fact. They seem to be doing just fine with all the homeless, joblessness in LA— they’ll just outsource to some other “3rd world” people.