The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Who pays?

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
A lot of woman in my experience have this ideology where "your money is our money" and "my money is all mine" and in this situation they not going to drop the chips to satisfy the bill. But in this case, if you the dude and only got $50 why yo' ass on the date in the first place? If I got $50 best believe we making some sandwiches and going on a picnic, no way I'ma put myself in a position to make an equation where:

X > or = Money in Wallet

Where "X" equals bill balance.

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
View attachment 203
I saw this floating around… so who pays?
I’ve always paid while crying on the inside. I learned how to hustle though. Snatch up some discounted gift cards and write the numbers down on a slip of paper. Hand it the server with my card. The server knows what to do with that gift card in the back. Boom, I saved $15 bucks and looked smooth while doing it.

Now that I’m married, my wife knows what‘S up. She will ask what we got money for before we go out. I keep a bunch of gift cards on me ready for action.

Last edited:

Caprice

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I would pay… but really, why are we going out if our money is tight? We can go to the store, buy some groceries, and have a nice romantic dinner at home. That would be much cheaper. And if you cook together then you’re creating some quality time with each other, too.

Invincible1914

Sixer
Tither
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I would pay… but really, why are we going out if our money is tight? We can go to the store, buy some groceries, and have a nice romantic dinner at home. That would be much cheaper. And if you cook together then you’re creating some quality time with each other, too.
It would be nice if it worked that way. I feel like that’s something that would work out in a long term relationship, but for folks who just met… it just won’t fly.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    It would be nice if it worked that way. I feel like that’s something that would work out in a long term relationship, but for folks who just met… it just won’t fly.
    Definitely not with me. If a guy can’t say no to me when his money is funny he won’t be with me honey.