Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Whoopi Goldberg gets heat for saying Holocaust wasn't originally about race

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
I don't know how you feel about Whoopi Goldberg. I've never been a huge fan of hers, but I don't dislike her either. Anyway, it was reported that she recently came out saying that the holocaust wasn't originally about race.

I kind of agree with her, but also disagree in some ways. Where she is wrong, is that it was always about race. But it wasn't only just about race. The Nazi's didn't just kill Jewish people, they killed blacks, gays, trans, gypsies, and even mentally challenged people. The thing with the Nazi's is that they wanted to get rid of anyone that wasn't German. The Germans wanted the perfect Aryan race, which meant white people with blonde hair/blue eyes. And if Nazi's had won the war, they would have kept going.

What do you think about this? Do you think Whoopi is right in a way? I think the main focus was race, and extending the Nazi power anyway possible. But It was more than just race, they wanted a country that was only German.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The openly anti-Black racist white Jewish community is beating a dead horse yet again.

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE WHITE JEWISH COMMUNITY TO OPENLY VILIFY AND PUNISH REPUBLICAN NY POLITICIAN GEORGE SANTOS FOR LYING ABOUT HAVING HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS IN HIS FAMILY AND USING THE JEWISH HOLOCAUST TRAGEDY AS A WAY TO GAIN PUBLIC OFFICE.