The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Who’s getting the mark of the beast for twitter👀

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    They’re on twitter calling tht white man African American too😒. These mfers play too much. This shit is finsta get super stupid. I doubt he’ll allow ‘free speech’ on his white platform.
    Absolutely not. A White man whose wealth comes from Apartheid South Africa whose companies have a history of abusing Black workers does not have our best interest at heart.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It might be time to trash Twitter, I'm sure they are going to try and make Twitter 4chan 2.0
    Watch all the pro black #B1 riders start getting banned.
    It'll take a year or two after purchase but we'll see the collar getting tighter and righter.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It might be time to trash Twitter, I'm sure they are going to try and make Twitter 4chan 2.0
    Watch all the pro black #B1 riders start getting banned.
    They been got me off there with the help of a Black non FBA troll. Everyone B1 needs to be over here anyway not supporting that system with all it's racist staff reviewing and keeping Black accounts locked out.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They been got me off there with the help of a Black non FBA troll. Everyone B1 needs to be over here anyway not supporting that system with all it's racist staff reviewing and keeping Black accounts locked out.
    I've seen way too much on Twitter, Boxden, and The Coli I'm on here exclusively now.