Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Who's Ready For Final Fantasy XVI?

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

I'm hype AF for it. I'm a little concerned that they're moving even farther from the turned based system by not even having ATB and going with a full on action game. I'm going to be open minded though.

D

Deleted member 191

Pick Me I Know GIF by Jackie James

D

Deleted member 191

I'm hype AF for it. I'm a little concerned that they're moving even farther from the turned based system by not even having ATB and going with a full on action game. I'm going to be open minded though.
The only concern I have is are these slanty-eyed bastards going to eff up the DLC schedule and make a mess of every-damn-thing like they did XV.

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
The only concern I have is are these slanty-eyed bastards going to eff up the DLC schedule and make a mess of every-damn-thing like they did XV.
I’m sure they’ve learned their lesson but we’ll see the signs if the story makes absolute no god damn sense so we end up having to decipher the shit online. If we see that then we know the DLC is fucked. When am I getting my FF7 Part 2?