Gaming

The official community for Sixers who have a passion for all things video games.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why Do Ratings Of Most Games On Xbox Suck?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was looking through my Game Pass library to see what else new was added other than Far Cry 6 and even that game gets rated as mid. Most of the games are 3 stars or less. Some of the games I have even played in the past and thought were great seem to suck on here according to users. Steam has a rep of being strict with reviews but damn it seems like no one on Xbox enjoys gaming anymore lol

D

Deleted member 191

Because Xbox sucks....
    Behind The Scenes GIF by BET Awards

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Play what you enjoy and don't give two #$@%s about how other people feel about your gaming choices.

After this years pandering VGAs I'm done caring about people's opinions on games I like.

Pikman 4 is one the best games of 2023. FIGHT ME!
    Yeah that is fair but if I never played a game I like to peep reviews. I just have to not do it on Xbox cause it seems like everyone just complains on there. It is worse than Steam at this point!

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yeah that is fair but if I never played a game I like to peep reviews. I just have to not do it on Xbox cause it seems like everyone just complains on there. It is worse than Steam at this point!
    I look at playthroughs on games I may be interested in purchasing. If it looks good enough I'll get it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I look at playthroughs on games I may be interested in purchasing. If it looks good enough I'll get it.
    That is probably a better approach but if it is a story driven game, I don't like to catch no spoilers! I know some people on YouTube will do spoiler free reviews of games so maybe that is an option.

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You also have to keep in mind there's a super cringe and pathetic console war going on between Xbox fans and playstation fans. It's weird as hell seeing fully grown adults spending hours on social media trash talking a plastic box they have no interest in to defend a corporation that doesn't care about their existence.

I saw grown people literally crying and destroying personal property because Spidey 2 didn't win GOTY. I think the bad reviews are most likely fanboys review bombing. it absolutely happens.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You also have to keep in mind there's a super cringe and pathetic console war going on between Xbox fans and playstation fans. It's weird as hell seeing fully grown adults spending hours on social media trash talking a plastic box they have no interest in to defend a corporation that doesn't care about their existence.

I saw grown people literally crying and destroying personal property because Spidey 2 didn't win GOTY. I think the bad reviews are most likely fanboys review bombing. it absolutely happens.
    WTF!? They were grown and destroying ish over a game not winning an award? What is wrong with these people? Like for real. That game lost cause it had minimal strong game play, pointless side missions it FORCED you to do, and felt repetitive. My little bro got it and played it, he said it forced you to help some gay high school kid ask another kid out to prom... like wtf is that??