zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
kanye.jpg

Black buy his tennis shoes heavy, his music heavy despite him blatantly throwing black folks under the bus?

Kanye West just said 400 years of slavery was a choice​

1664890598856.png
1664890663447.png

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
KANYE IS A SELLOUT.
KANYE IS A TRAITOR.
KANYE IS A LOST CAUSE.
KANYE IS A SELF-HATER.
KANYE IS A SELF-HATING RACIST.
KANYE HATES AND RESENTS BEING BLACK.
KANYE WANTS TO BE WHITE.
KANYE WANTS TO BE A WHITE MAN.
KANYE SECRETLY SEES HIMSELF AS A WHITE MAN.
KANYE SEES HIMSELF AS A HONORARY WHITE MAN.

KANYE LISTENS TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S MAN IN THE WOODS ALBUM WHEN IN WYOMING WITH OR WITHOUT THE BLOND HAIR, CONFEDERATE FLAG, MAGA HAT, AND COWBOY HOOKER BOOTS.

KANYE WANTS TO BE WHITE GOD.

KANYE THINKS HE TRANSCENDED BLACKNESS EVEN WHEN THE RACIST WHITE MEDIA AND THOSE PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT REMIND HIM OTHERWISE AND TREAT HIM LIKE THE BLACK MAN THAT HE IS.

KANYE WEST IS A SELLOUT.
KANYE WEST IS A TRAITOR.
KANYE WEST IS A LOST CAUSE.
KANYE WEST IS A SELF-HATER.
KANYE WEST IS A SELF-HATING RACIST.
KANYE WEST HATES AND RESENTS BEING BLACK.
KANYE WEST WANTS TO BE WHITE.
KANYE WEST WANTS TO BE A WHITE MAN.
KANYE WEST SECRETLY SEES HIMSELF AS A WHITE MAN.
KANYE WEST SEES HIMSELF AS A HONORARY WHITE MAN.

KANYE WEST LISTENS TO JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE'S MAN IN THE WOODS WHEN IN WYOMING.

MAN IN THE WOODS AND JESUS IS KING WERE ALBUMS MADE TO GET PEOPLE TO CALM DOWN, GET IN LINE, SING KUMBAYA, APPEAL TO PRO-WHITE SENSIBILITIES, AND MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO.

KANYE WEST WANTS TO BE WHITE GOD.

THE OLD KANYE AND THE NEW KANYE WERE THE SAME PERSON ALL ALONG.

THIS IS NOT JUST MENTAL ILLNESS, THIS IS SELF-DESTRUCTION, INTERNALIZED ANTI-BLACK RACISM, AND SELF-HATRED.

KANYE WEST HAS COMMITTED TREASON.

THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS OR THE BLASPHEMOUS "SLAVERY WAS A CHOICE" INSULT TO OUR BLACK ENSLAVED ANCESTORS.

KANYE IS DEAD TO ME.

FUCK KANYE WEST. HOW IS THIS FAKE PRO-BLACK REVOLUTIONARY NARC MOFO GONNA SAY "GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE" AND MAKE PRO-BLACK SONGS LIKE "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER" AND "ALL FALLS DOWN", BUT PULL SHIT LIKE THIS?!

HIS WHOLE PRO-BLACK IMAGE WAS AND IS A LIE.

SOME SKINFOLK ARE NOT KINFOLK.

KANYE WEST IS NOT KINFOLK.

BLACK PEOPLE, PLEASE STOP LOOKING UP TO THESE BLACK CELEBRITIES.

PLEASE STOP SUPPORTING KANYE WEST AND THESE OTHER BLACK LOOKING DARK EUROPEAN RACISTS. CANCEL THEM RIGHT NOW.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
TMZ AND HARVEY LEVIN NEED TO BURN IN HELL AND BE PENALIZED FOR PROMOTING AND PUTTING CANDACE OWENS AND KANYE WEST IN THE SAME ROOM WHILE AIRING THEIR FILTHY COONERY FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE AND BREATHE IN.

THEY POLLUTED MINDS AND AIRWAVES WITH THIS MESS AND SPREAD STAGE 5 CANCER THEOUGHT THE ATMOSPHERE. TMZ NEEDS TO BE HELD LIABLE FOR PUTTING CANDACE OWENS ON AND GIVING HER A PLATFORM TO SPEW HER RACIST, HATE-FILLED GARBAGE.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
The fact is he is still accepted by majority of blacks. It's a weak look that someone so blatantly and CONTINUALLY out of pocket is still supported generally in terms of buying his sh*t.

He uses us when its needed "...Davidson is around my black kids..."

When Giuliani started effing with Trump, all the jet set white liberals in NYC stopped effing with him. They at least stayed on their code. We look weak AF to still be economically supporting someone who is blatantly and routinely off code.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black buy his tennis shoes heavy, his music heavy despite him blatantly throwing black folks under the bus?

It's celeb worship that's why. Celebrities are the American version of the Royal Family. We have seen time and time again where people prioritize entertainment over Black empowerment. Kevin Samuels said the most coonified nonsense but people still loved him because he talked crap to the now baby mama they had a crush on in high school.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Probably one of the biggest flexes the black community can do is canceling him. The fact is we are not at that point yet in numbers. There aren't enough blacks who think and act like us on here. When someone like Kanye gets canceled it will be a watershed moment for the black community and tell white people 'They ain't playing'.

Omarosa was an easy cancel. She don't do sh*t anyway. Stacy Dash never hung with black folks heavy anyway. Black folks made an exception with Kanye because we like his sh*t. Kanye's sh*t (sneakers, music) is modern day 'butter biscuits'. You buy his sh*t they should give one of these with it.

1664906583024.png

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Probably one of the biggest flexes the black community can do is canceling him. The fact is we are not at that point yet in numbers. There aren't enough blacks who think and act like us on here. When someone like Kanye gets canceled it will be a watershed moment for the black community and tell white people 'They ain't playing'.

Omarosa was an easy cancel. She don't do sh*t anyway. Stacy Dash never hung with black folks heavy anyway. Black folks made an exception with Kanye because we like his sh*t. Kanye's sh*t (sneakers, music) is modern day 'butter biscuits'. You buy his sh*t they should give one of these with it.

View attachment 4127
    We can't cancel Koonye because I guarantee a predominant amount of his fans are White. Omarosa and Stacy Dash were cancelled because they had White fanbases and when White people were done with them they had no Black community to come back to. Omarosa tried to come back and front like she was a mole but no one was buying it.

ladytlw67

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since I was never a fan to begin with, I have been wondering the same thing. He is an arrogant, self-absorbed attention whore. I was never impressed with him as a so-called artist. To each his or her own in regards to ones musical preferences but to hear people refer to him as some sort of genius, I beg to differ.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    We can't cancel Koonye because I guarantee a predominant amount of his fans are White. Omarosa and Stacy Dash were cancelled because they had White fanbases and when White people were done with them they had no Black community to come back to. Omarosa tried to come back and front like she was a mole but no one was buying it.
    I was going to say never, but I've rarely (and I can't think of anyone) seen white people support any black entertainer, especially hip hop that the black masses didn't cosign. I'm including Eminem and other white hip hop artists.

With white folks it is not cool or in if Black people clown it. That includes Kanye.

WE ARE THE CULTURE.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Since I was never a fan to begin with, I have been wondering the same thing. He is an arrogant, self-absorbed attention whore. I was never impressed with him as a so-called artist. To each his or her own in regards to ones musical preferences but to hear people refer to him as some sort of genius, I beg to differ.
    He's obviously bi-polar and possibly another illness or two, but black folks will still f*ck with you if you are a little off. Michael Jackson certainly wasn't normal and did a few bizarre shit. But we f*cked with him anyway. Way back in our grandparents days Little Richard, and Prince was doing the adrogynous thing from the jump.

None of all them were on some big time coon ish. I love Kanye's music. I don't have his sneakers but I thought about getting a pair. These days? I don't f*ck with him at all. If he was to say 'Yo, I f*cked up' maybe.

I also notice the hypocrisy. Ice Cube met with Trump's people over specific tangibles for blacks when the Dems didn't want to meet. Remember black folks (mainly black Dem shills and clout chasers like Fox Soul with Vivica Fox and others) getting on him.

I didn't see any one of them give Kanye the same smoke. Cube was called all kindsa sell out.

But I digress. Black celebs won't call him out for it either. Which I don't really expect these days. The masses of black people are lost. That's why this present movement is so necessary.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    Damn, he keeps digging himself into a bigger and bigger hole with the way he's going. The 400 years of slavery being a choice is enough to push me away as a fan. I used to be a huge fan of Kanye and his music, still am to some extent for his music, but I will never support him going forward. He doesn't deserve my respect, or anyones when he goes and says dumb things like that. He has every right to say it too, but I have every right to peace out and never give him my money ever again.

He's obviously bi-polar and possibly another illness or two, but black folks will still f*ck with you if you are a little off. Michael Jackson certainly wasn't normal and did a few bizarre shit. But we f*cked with him anyway. Way back in our grandparents days Little Richard, and Prince was doing the adrogynous thing from the jump.

None of all them were on some big time coon ish. I love Kanye's music. I don't have his sneakers but I thought about getting a pair. These days? I don't f*ck with him at all. If he was to say 'Yo, I f*cked up' maybe.
    Yeah I think I would consider giving him another chance if he actually apologized for the stuff he's done to put us back even further. He isn't helping anything when he talks this way. If he actually apologized, that would be, I think, a first for him.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was going to say never, but I've rarely (and I can't think of anyone) seen white people support any black entertainer, especially hip hop that the black masses didn't cosign. I'm including Eminem and other white hip hop artists.

With white folks it is not cool or in if Black people clown it. That includes Kanye.

WE ARE THE CULTURE.
    So Black people co-signed Lil Nas X? You know how many rappers in these video games make it big that Black people never heard of? White people actually have a lot of rappers they support that are not co-signed by Black people.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

View attachment 4119
    View attachment 4120
    Coon-Ye West was canceled the second he got finished stating that "slavery was a choice"...

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It's celeb worship that's why. Celebrities are the American version of the Royal Family. We have seen time and time again where people prioritize entertainment over Black empowerment. Kevin Samuels said the most coonified nonsense but people still loved him because he talked crap to the now baby mama they had a crush on in high school.
    When Kanye said Donald Dump was his daddy, I was done. Then, slavery was a choice, I thought, "This niggah needs to be put out of his misery"!

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    "We" ain't having this conversation... "they" are... I don't even mention his name...
    Breh this topic was posted by a black man on a black site and you have black people discussing it. If Kanye was cancelled this would not be a thing at all in the Black community.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Breh this topic was posted by a black man on a black site and you have black people discussing it. If Kanye was cancelled this would not be a thing at all in the Black community.
    And I see your point... that's why I don't mention him... that's exactly what he wants... well... that and validation from white people...

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I also notice the hypocrisy. Ice Cube met with Trump's people over specific tangibles for blacks when the Dems didn't want to meet. Remember black folks (mainly black Dem shills and clout chasers like Fox Soul with Vivica Fox and others) getting on him.

I didn't see any one of them give Kanye the same smoke. Cube was called all kindsa sell out.

But I digress. Black celebs won't call him out for it either. Which I don't really expect these days. The masses of black people are lost. That's why this present movement is so necessary.
    Damn, he keeps digging himself into a bigger and bigger hole with the way he's going. The 400 years of slavery being a choice is enough to push me away as a fan. I used to be a huge fan of Kanye and his music, still am to some extent for his music, but I will never support him going forward. He doesn't deserve my respect, or anyones when he goes and says dumb things like that. He has every right to say it too, but I have every right to peace out and never give him my money ever again.

Yeah I think I would consider giving him another chance if he actually apologized
    for the stuff he's done to put us back even further. He isn't helping anything when he talks this way. If he actually apologized, that would be, I think, a first for him.

NOPE. Fuck an apology.

The only, only, ONLY way Koonye West can somewhat come back from this is if he successfully helps push and advocate for cash reparations for Foundational Black Americans on a nationwide scale.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    KOONYE WEST POSTED:

"EVERYONE KNOWS THAT
    BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A SCAM
    NOW IT'S OVER
    YOU'RE WELCOME" - KOONYE WEST

NLm1nkC.jpg

BLACK LIVES MATTER (THE ORGANIZATION AND ITS BLACK SOCKPUPPET WHITE-FUNDED "FOUNDERS") IS A SCAM, BUT SO IS KANYE.

Black Lives Matter (the movement and belief) is a very real grassroots matter and not a scam.

White Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, and Blue Lives Matter are open enemies to Black Lives Matter as both a movement and a belief.

And Koonye the Traitor knows this, but has now doubled down on his bad faith argument.

Koonye has openly declared that he is against Black people and is on the side of the oppressors.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    KOONYE WEST POSTED:

"EVERYONE KNOWS THAT
    BLACK LIVES MATTER IS A SCAM
    NOW IT'S OVER
    YOU'RE WELCOME" - KOONYE WEST

NLm1nkC.jpg

BLACK LIVES MATTER (THE ORGANIZATION AND ITS BLACK SOCKPUPPET WHITE-FUNDED "FOUNDERS") IS A SCAM, BUT SO IS KANYE.

Black Lives Matter (the movement and belief) is a very real grassroots matter and not a scam.

White Lives Matter, All Lives Matter, and Blue Lives Matter are open enemies to Black Lives Matter as both a movement and a belief.

And Koonye the Traitor knows this, but has now doubled down on his bad faith argument.

Koonye has openly declared that he is against Black people and is on the side of the oppressors.
    He's half right... the Black Lives Matter Organization is/was a big money grab for the founders... but the BLM Movement is a different thing... he stated in a few interviews that he doesn't read (which is obvious)...

E

educatedman23

He's half right... the Black Lives Matter Organization is/was a big money grab for the founders... but the BLM Movement is a different thing... he stated in a few interviews that he doesn't read (which is obvious)...
    I hope they go to jail for what they did to the people. They stole money and the system is allowing them to. If all of us know this, then the government has to know it to since they keep tabs on everybody's business.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I hope they go to jail for what they did to the people. They stole money and the system is allowing them to. If all of us know this, then the government has to know it to since they keep tabs on everybody's business.
    They would go to jail in a heartbeat if they stole from corporations.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Plenty have. Plenty walked away from him years ago. My dad used to love his music and refuses to listen to it as he doesn't want to support some uncle ruckus level nonsense. It don't matter if he is doing it for attention or not. He is a boot-lick SOB.
    While I am totally unfamiliar with his music, I accept him as an extremely eccentric artist. I like the conceptual art pieces in the form of oversized clothing that he recently has been exhibiting.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    While I am totally unfamiliar with his music, I accept him as an extremely eccentric artist. I like the conceptual art pieces in the form of oversized clothing that he recently has been exhibiting.
    Lol I see you trying to act cordial and cute in regards to this Koonye matter.

Your response is basically:
    aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Lol I see you trying to act cordial and cute in regards to this Koonye matter.

Your response is basically:
    aretha-franklin-beautiful-gowns.gif
    😂😂Seriously man, I know nothing of his music, but the “statements” he makes with the clothing I somehow find intriguing. As far as Cooning, maybe you could argue that as a Black American he may have some image & self esteem issues, but I would be surprised if he is Cooning or Buck Dancing for supper & Bus fare.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    And I see your point... that's why I don't mention him... that's exactly what he wants... well... that and validation from white people...
    One of the things we do is call out coons on here. He wants that? Does anyone want that? He wants himself mentioned in mainstream media and going viral on twitter, etc.

I doubt he wants to be mentioned on a site like that this with people are likeminded about black empowerment. I'd suggest its the last place he wants to be talked about.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    He went on Fox last night to talk to Tuckkker. I did not watch it in full but I did end up agreeing with some of the things he said.

He mentioned how 50% of our babies are terminated in NY through Planned Parenthood and how he is pro-life specifically because he is sick of seeing black children be tossed away. He mentioned how unlike the Jews, we see ourselves as a race and not as a people which divides us. He also made a point to say that he performs for an audience of one and that is God.

I can respect him for saying things like this but I can't get passed him saying slavery was a choice and wearing "white lives matter" cause regardless of if he was wearing to say "all lives matter" or whatever, it was a slogan used by white supremacist to mock BLM. Regardless of the nonsense tagged along with BLM from the leaders of the movement, it was still originally intended to shed light on blacks losing their lives to cops. To mock that just puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Stan Zero

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The thing with Kanye, is I don't think he can be cancelled. He's done and said so many dumb things, and continues to do so, and yet people look to be supporting him still. He's constantly crying about something, and acting like his word is all that matters. Dude has always been full of himself and I don't think he will ever break that habit.

Another reason I don't think we can cancel him, is because he just doesn't care. He doesn't care about anyone's criticism, and seems to let the talk bounce off of him these days.

And maybe he has a devoted fan base yet that support him, even though he constantly does dumb things.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another reason I don't think we can cancel him, is because he just doesn't care. He doesn't care about anyone's criticism, and seems to let the talk bounce off of him these days.
    As much as I can't stand the dude these days, I have a lot of respect for men, especially black men, who can do this. Like he literally does not care. Not at all. So much so he does whatever the fuq he wants and keeps a smile on his face. He does and has done a lot of ignorant shit but I can't help but respect this mentality. Either way, he is not a voice or a figure for black people. You can like his music and respect him as an artist but outside of his music, he is a classless man.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m lost to how easily Black intellectuals are dissing Ye. Would I wear his t-shirt? Hell no… do white lives matter? Absolutely, they seem to be the only lives that matter on this planet… including to Black people. It is obvious to the world that white lives matter and BLM is nothing more than an affirmation… another dream that won’t be a reality until Black people take back our planet instead of waiting for white people yo tell us how yo think. We are in the nightmare living as puppets and means to white domination… marrying those demons, being educated by those demons, praying with and for those demons, building their kingdoms and begging for crumbs in weakness…. white lives matter because we let it.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m lost to how easily Black intellectuals are dissing Ye. Would I wear his t-shirt? Hell no… do white lives matter? Absolutely, they seem to be the only lives that matter on this planet… including to Black people. It is obvious to the world that white lives matter and BLM is nothing more than an affirmation… another dream that won’t be a reality until Black people take back our planet instead of waiting for white people yo tell us how yo think. We are in the nightmare living as puppets and means to white domination… marrying those demons, being educated by those demons, praying with and for those demons, building their kingdoms and begging for crumbs in weakness…. white lives matter because we let it.
    You see how the jews reacted when he brought up there name? We need to have that same energy. Who cares about the nuance in the situation with this confused MPD having negro. He wore that dumb ass shirt and he has to pay the conseequence.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You see how the jews reacted when he brought up there name? We need to have that same energy. Who cares about the nuance in the situation with this confused MPD having negro. He wore that dumb ass shirt and he has to pay the conseequence.
    I think Black people are more mad at the shirt symbolizing the reality of this world than the actual reality of this world. Fox thought they had an ally and when Kanye started speaking about the reality of how Black lives are treated and whitey played dumb. We can’t react the same way as Jews because at least Jews know what to fight. Black people are mad about a t-shirt when they should be mad about all the tactics that actually destroy us.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I think Black people are more mad at the shirt symbolizing the reality of this world than the actual reality of this world. Fox thought they had an ally and when Kanye started speaking about the reality of how Black lives are treated and whitey played dumb. We can’t react the same way as Jews because at least Jews know what to fight. Black people are mad about a t-shirt when they should be mad about all the tactics that actually destroy us.
    Black people are mad at a coon doing coon shit that is it and that is all. Did he say some good stuff on Fox? Yes. But that doesn't make the shirt any less coonish. To make it seem as if we are not understanding Kanye is falling into that "Kanye is a genius" garbage. The guy is friends with Trump, wears "Make America Great Again" hats, craves White acceptance...when you look at it in context the disgust is righteous.

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people are mad at a coon doing coon shit that is it and that is all. Did he say some good stuff on Fox? Yes. But that doesn't make the shirt any less coonish. To make it seem as if we are not understanding Kanye is falling into that "Kanye is a genius" garbage. The guy is friends with Trump, wears "Make America Great Again" hats, craves White acceptance...when you look at it in context the disgust is righteous.
    He’s definitely not a genius…… and he definitely craves white acceptance. I especially hate that he put that shirt on Candace bc she’s dumb enough to wear it as a badge of honor 😂 I’m over Ye, I was over him when he married that quite woman. Regardless of Kanye, you don’t beg for liberation, you take it. The fact is we all exist to enhance white lives….. until we don’t. You don’t have to support Ye to know that. Where is the evidence that Black Lives Matter? It’s a pacifier and a sleep drug. It’s something everyone can say with no revolutionary spirit behind it. It means nothing.