The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WHY THE MODERN WOMEN ARGUMENT IS STUPID

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So the first and most important reason that it's stupid is that they don't mean "modern women". I mean what else is there an antique woman? What they really mean in most of the videos you'll see is black women.

When you really get to the truth of why most "modern women" are asking for it's really not that much.

So the argument you'll commonly hear on a lot of the women's channels are based on something sung chick came up with called the six 6s. Now this woman was a gold digger. And any woman that's really going on that probably is too.

However most women are going on the basis but not exact. And I think that's reasonable. So here they are and an explanation of what most women actually want and mean.

1) At least a six-figure salary.

Most women simply want a man that's making a decent living. They want a man that can provide for them financially. That's reasonable.

2) At least six-feet tall.

Most women saying anything like this will just say they prefer taller men. No specific height but just tall and masculine is usually it. That's reasonable.

3) Drives a 600 horsepower car.

The average car is only 275hp. Even most sports cars are only around 300-450. So most women just want a guy that has a nice dependable vehicle. That's reasonable.

4) Has a six-pack abdomen.

Attaining a 6 pack is pretty difficult and takes a lot of work. It also depends on you abdominal bands so for some people it's near impossible. What most women want is a guy in shape with a athletic build and nice physique. That's reasonable.
    5) At least six months since his last relationship.
    This one is simple. They don't want drama or a guy that's unsure. They don't want to get involved only to be dumped for an ex. That's reasonable.

6) At least six inches below the belt.

Only a relatively small percentage of men are above 6 inches. Only 16% according to one website. Only 2.5% are above 6.9 and more than that is considered rare. What most women want is a man that is experienced and good in bed. That's reasonable.

So what's really the argument against modern women. There really isn't one. They are just holding guys to a standard. One that's reasonable.

These passport bros have all the requirements for women but don't want women to have any requirements for them. Hypocritical if you ask me!

D

Deleted member 1946

So the first and most important reason that it's stupid is that they don't mean "modern women". I mean what else is there an antique woman? What they really mean in most of the videos you'll see is black women.

When you really get to the truth of why most "modern women" are asking for it's really not that much.

So the argument you'll commonly hear on a lot of the women's channels are based on something sung chick came up with called the six 6s. Now this woman was a gold digger. And any woman that's really going on that probably is too.

However most women are going on the basis but not exact. And I think that's reasonable. So here they are and an explanation of what most women actually want and mean.

1) At least a six-figure salary.

Most women simply want a man that's making a decent living. They want a man that can provide for them financially. That's reasonable.

2) At least six-feet tall.

Most women saying anything like this will just say they prefer taller men. No specific height but just tall and masculine is usually it. That's reasonable.

3) Drives a 600 horsepower car.

The average car is only 275hp. Even most sports cars are only around 300-450. So most women just want a guy that has a nice dependable vehicle. That's reasonable.

4) Has a six-pack abdomen.

Attaining a 6 pack is pretty difficult and takes a lot of work. It also depends on you abdominal bands so for some people it's near impossible. What most women want is a guy in shape with a athletic build and nice physique. That's reasonable.
    5) At least six months since his last relationship.
    This one is simple. They don't want drama or a guy that's unsure. They don't want to get involved only to be dumped for an ex. That's reasonable.

6) At least six inches below the belt.

Only a relatively small percentage of men are above 6 inches. Only 16% according to one website. Only 2.5% are above 6.9 and more than that is considered rare. What most women want is a man that is experienced and good in bed. That's reasonable.

So what's really the argument against modern women. There really isn't one. They are just holding guys to a standard. One that's reasonable.

These passport bros have all the requirements for women but don't want women to have any requirements for them. Hypocritical if you ask me!
    I know I keep seeing videos where some women want the man to pay all or most of the bills. That's unreasonable for many men unless he has the means to do so and wants to do it. I do know a man needs to be able to sustain himself and not be relying on her.

And when I hear some Black women talking about they want a man with a big dick, the numbers I keep hearing often is 8 or 9 inches which is by far the minority based on the numbers you gave in point #6.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I think any man worth his salt should be able to do well enough to take care of himself without depending on a woman.

The thing as far as #6. The other side of the equation is that only about 16 percent of men have a size that's shorter than 4.5 inches and only 2.5 percent under 3.7 inches.

So only about 7% are in the extremes on either side.

That's never been a problem. Let's just say I got lucky and landed in the rare category.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like the truth is somewhere in the middle. There is a cauldron of men who refuse to compete and are upset because there are more and more women who are refusing to submit to struggle.

But on the flip side there are a crop of women who even if a man has all of the above you listed STILL will not submit to a man’s game plan. She will argue, veto, and challenge at every turn.

There’s legitimacy to Black women feeling like they need to be independent and legitimacy to Black men feeling like Black women will not submit.

I don’t think the problem will be solved any way other than strong Black families producing strong Black boys who are ready to lead and strong Black girls who know how to identify a leader and help amplify what he has going on.

These last couple of generations just gonna have to be charged to the game. They are too lost.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I agree with that assessment.
    If a woman has decided that she is going to be disrespectful and she has anywhere close to 50% financial contribution to the relationship then you'll never get her to submit to you.

My situation is that I contribute financially 100%. My wife doesn't give me much push back. Once I make my mind up and say no to something that's pretty much it.
    Reactions: Jay

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Yeah, as Jay was saying. The guys I know complaining the most aren't really in the position to compete for the 9s and 10s or even the 8s.

Not that the guys I know doing well (over 100k up to 7 figures), don't complain but they do so in general. Their personal lives is they have options, very good options. They refuse to settle so they pick and choose and date only when the planets align.

The homies from around the way, who are doing 'okay', do the most complaining because their options are the sisters who call in to Kendra G or we see in the videos that we post on here. They can't or won't level up in their careers.

For me personally, I want to see black people make it. There are sisters I knew from a group I was in talking that mess about toxic (black) masculinity, and all that and today....well....let's just say the talk is all cap. They are not happy. A few have just accepted that they will age alone and have to work well past retirement age. Jason Black would have a field day with them.

I am no where close to what I want for myself and have done more in that time, way more.

I don't trip or whatever when I see the videos of he gotta have this or that because its cap. We never see the last 3 men they dated. I'd love to know that. I already know time is not going to be kind to them or the men who are complaining but not trying to improve themselves. The next bad economy will change the social and cultural order I think. It will be sobering.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    I never trip about it those requirements. I can meet most of that easily. If going by exact then no but unless you're a millionaire most people aren't going to meet the exacts. If going by realistically what most women mean that's reasonable it's achievable. Not going to say it's easy but achievable.
    I gross a 6 figure income. I own 3 vehicles. I'm in good shape physically and have a nice build. I'm above the six inches they ask.
    The only thing I'm not is 6 feet tall.

Even though I meet most of what's being asked I'd never date anyone going off of that.

The reason is because if the woman comes in worrying about how much I make and what kind of car I own etc I view her as an expense.

At the end of the year I always sit and assess how my year went and what I could have done better or differently to achieve more and how to implement that going forward.
    No woman coming in worrying about how I can pay for her hair and nails and buy name brand stuff is going to help that. Anything I do for her isn't going to be enough.

That's because she doesn't care about the hard work it's taking. She only cares about how she can extract her part from that hard work.

Once she has either extracted enough, determined she isn't extracting enough, or can extract more elsewhere she's going to exit left.

That's because just like I assess my situation these materialistic women are constantly assessing their situation. And I don't fault them. They know that their beauty is a valuable asset.

The question is are you willing to pay the price.

I don't view myself as a high value man and all that mumbo jumbo. I'm just a guy who knows what I want to achieve and I chose a mate that supports my goals and helps me get there.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like the truth is somewhere in the middle. There is a cauldron of men who refuse to compete and are upset because there are more and more women who are refusing to submit to struggle.
    This is a brilliant point. With all the complaints from men and these red pill incel videos, they never offer retrospective advice. Like I get it maybe most girls born after 1990 can’t throw down in the kitchen like grandma, but every woman isn’t out here talking like Hulk Hogan lol. Macho Man Randy savage. That’s not been my experienc, it exist but there’s enough “feminine” women to go around. Men need to look into what they can do to help themselves.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is a brilliant point. With all the complaints from men and these red pill incel videos, they never offer retrospective advice. Like I get it maybe most girls born after 1990 can’t throw down in the kitchen like grandma, but every woman isn’t out here talking like Hulk Hogan lol. Macho Man Randy savage. That’s not been my experienc, it exist but there’s enough “feminine” women to go around. Men need to look into what they can do to help themselves.
    There was a video on here that explained it so clearly. It was like we want our women to comply like other women but we are not providing what other men are providing for their women. It was so well said and straight forward.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There was a video on here that explained it so clearly. It was like we want our women to comply like other women but we are not providing what other men are providing for their women. It was so well said and straight forward.
    We can see this even in the music industry as well. These failed local rappers don’t have talent nor do they care about that, they’re not passionate about music, they just want to get rich quick. You gotta put in the work to harvest the rewards.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The answer is black empowerment. And we are all here tryna make that happen. I've said this repeatedly, it's going to tough to talk black empowerment if you aren't tryna level up personally.

I don't know PBT's finances but TBA, Dr. Boyce, Tariq are millionaires and possibly others in that space. They made their money on their own. No matter how good the information, I think people are going to also judge you by your personal finances. 50 years ago it was hard as hell to live independently wealthy as a black person. Academia, getting tenured is how the ones in the past had to move (Dr. Amos Wilson, Dr. Clarke, Dr. Wesling, etc).

Today there are more options. No matter how much they change the algorithm Youtube can't stop you from getting paid if hundreds of 1000s of people seek your channel. Amazon can't stop you from selling 1000s of videos. Patreon, GoFundMe can't stop you from collecting hundreds of thousands or even a million from other black people.