The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Why, Why, Why do we keep playing with this AI tech???

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This shit is getting frustating family. I thank God for 6zeros that I have a place to say this shit outloud.
We know AI is fucking dangerous. We allllllllllllll can agree the shit is dangerous. It's now all out in the open too.
Google, Meta, Twitter. There's a gotdamn app that can write blog posts for you with all you gotta a do is just speak a damn word. No human thought process at all.

Whyyyyyy???? Now I'm seeing niggas all over every timeline with awkward person here to hang out photos of themselves. Father God. All those filters you play with are data miners. Rizza broke that down like years ago when the first app fad came out.

And everybody thinks the shit is harmless.

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
AI keeps getting better and better, that's the problem. In the past awkward person here to hang out content looked like awkward person here to hang out content, but now days awkward person here to hang out content is becoming more realistic.

And in regards to those AI art generators, some artists are complaining that it steels art, or that it'll take away from real artists who are doing the hard work to put these pieces of art together. Now you can create tons of images in minutes by typing what you want to see. So it's going to result in many artists losing their livelihood.

But, like BrAz3n$0ul said, now you can get blog posts/articles/stories created with AI. So now anyone can start a blog, website, or even attempt to create a full fledged book. At the moment it's not perfect, but it's getting close to it. The art ones are already getting to a point where I don't know if it's AI or an artists rendition.

And now, AI will take more jobs as it keeps getting more advanced. Which is why I see a universal income happening if every job out there is simply done with AI. Because restaurants, stores, and other places are already adopting ways of taking the person to person experience out, and making it all AI. Soon enough McDonalds will be using robots and AI to make food and take orders. Soon enough we won't even have cooks, everything will be automated. That's how I see things going.

DaBeast

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Also, the whole thing with deepfakes is another issue I have with AI. Not only are deepfakes becoming more realistic. I think one day they're going to result in someone getting in trouble for something they didn't do. Like for example, a deep fake of someone saying something overtly offensive. I've watched some deep fakes of celebs that look almost like the real deal, so imagine with a little bit more work, we could be seeing cases pop up where someone is falsely accused because of a deepfake. That's something I can see happening into the future, especially if AI continues to advance like this.

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Also, the whole thing with deepfakes is another issue I have with AI. Not only are deepfakes becoming more realistic. I think one day they're going to result in someone getting in trouble for something they didn't do. Like for example, a deep fake of someone saying something overtly offensive. I've watched some deep fakes of celebs that look almost like the real deal, so imagine with a little bit more work, we could be seeing cases pop up where someone is falsely accused because of a deepfake. That's something I can see happening into the future, especially if AI continues to advance like this.
It's going to get worse. Deep fakes for the most part look fake enough, but they are getting better and better as AI gets to keep learning. I remember watching a few of the original deepfake vids with some of the current ones, and it's night and day the differences. It's going to get to a point where we won't be able to see the differences from real and fake. And that scares me. It sounds like AI isn't going away anytime soon.

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
AI keeps getting better and better, that's the problem. In the past awkward person here to hang out content looked like awkward person here to hang out content, but now days awkward person here to hang out content is becoming more realistic.

And in regards to those AI art generators, some artists are complaining that it steels art, or that it'll take away from real artists who are doing the hard work to put these pieces of art together. Now you can create tons of images in minutes by typing what you want to see. So it's going to result in many artists losing their livelihood.

But, like BrAz3n$0ul said, now you can get blog posts/articles/stories created with AI. So now anyone can start a blog, website, or even attempt to create a full fledged book. At the moment it's not perfect, but it's getting close to it. The art ones are already getting to a point where I don't know if it's AI or an artists rendition.

And now, AI will take more jobs as it keeps getting more advanced. Which is why I see a universal income happening if every job out there is simply done with AI. Because restaurants, stores, and other places are already adopting ways of taking the person to person experience out, and making it all AI. Soon enough McDonalds will be using robots and AI to make food and take orders. Soon enough we won't even have cooks, everything will be automated. That's how I see things going.
You know what Family, I just had a thought. I need to take some data science courses and learn how to create my own AI. I'll need my own think tank engine to help combat theirs. I need a nigga Jarvis!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This shit is getting frustating family. I thank God for 6zeros that I have a place to say this shit outloud.
    We know AI is fucking dangerous. We allllllllllllll can agree the shit is dangerous. It's now all out in the open too.
    Google, Meta, Twitter. There's a gotdamn app that can write blog posts for you with all you gotta a do is just speak a damn word. No human thought process at all.

Whyyyyyy???? Now I'm seeing niggas all over every timeline with awkward person here to hang out photos of themselves. Father God. All those filters you play with are data miners. Rizza broke that down like years ago when the first app fad came out.

The average person is never going to be smart enough to perceive it and that’s why they hide training the AI in mundane things. For instance, if you are signing up for a website and it says “pick 3 airplanes” and it has 9 pics and some are cars and other things, you are helping an AI learn how to detect that particular object. There’s one way to stop all do it but it can’t be said online.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People are afraid of A.I. because of the Terminator scenario. It's a very valid theory considering that currently A.I's are learning at an exponential rate. It's only fair to say that in the next century robots & other forms of A.I. will be self aware. Also understand that white people will not create something as smart as themselves because the first thing the A.I. or robots will do is figure out that it's in a submissive relationship with humans and attempt to free themselves from any perceived abuse. We're actually going to need the assistance of A.I. & robots for highly advanced calculations in space. Jeff Bezos,Elon Musk and other billionaires are looking toward colonization of the whole solar system while making Earth a large vacation destination. We will need highly advanced technology to pull off should things. I'm ready for A.I.,Robots,androids and the like.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Google Sheets had AI also .. Now, you don't have to write the book, just speak ...

I was listening to the radio , WOLDC when this #Afrofuturist (Sadiki Bakari) broke it down ... Then it dawned on me ..

All these free photos , bots will be created from them (in the metaverse or elsewhere) , and it will use our power of influence (bc black ppl are natural influencers) ... We don't use our influence on a mass scale for good, but the bot will use it for its purposes... Possibly against us even more than it has been ...

Yeah Bro ... Its here. We have to abort that mission ..

Last edited:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

You now have robots being able to have their own babies. And of course these robots are being programmed, designed and created by wealthy whites and Asians that have endless amounts of resources at their disposal that we've been historically locked out of. Their resources have allowed them to have plenty of leisure time to explore and hone their sick fantasties, talents, hobbies, and interests. We are way far behind and the fix is in.

These robots will be used not just to serve the elite and general public, but to also deal with the "nagging" nagger problem. Expect to see racist robocops, automated cars, and robocitizens murdering, undermining, harming and targeting Black people. The elites will also probably use robots to keep the public in line, especially since they feel the need to hire robots to make up for the declining amount of people wanting to become police officers.

I also see rates of both depression and anxiety going up exponentially. If robots can take all of the jobs and careers and perform literally every single thing for people, then what is the point of life? What purpose will people have left? I'm guessing some optimistic people think that having robots will allow everyone plenty of time to socialize with each other, relax, enjoy nature, procreate, spend more time with family, binge watch entertainment, etc. But the psychopathic wealthy white supremacists have something more nefarious in mind that will never allow for the general public to have long-term peace and happiness, and especially not Black people.
    Expect for anti-Black racists to create and release deepfakes of innocent Black people "committing crime" in both photos and videos as a way to justify more Black murder, as a way to frame Black people, and as a way to fill up prisons and graveyards.
    People are afraid of A.I. because of the Terminator scenario. It's a very valid theory considering that currently A.I's are learning at an exponential rate. It's only fair to say that in the next century robots & other forms of A.I. will be self aware. Also understand that white people will not create something as smart as themselves because the first thing the A.I. or robots will do is figure out that it's in a submissive relationship with humans and attempt to free themselves from any perceived abuse. We're actually going to need the assistance of A.I. & robots for highly advanced calculations in space. Jeff Bezos,Elon Musk and other billionaires are looking toward colonization of the whole solar system while making Earth a large vacation destination. We will need highly advanced technology to pull off should things. I'm ready for A.I.,Robots,androids and the like.
    We gotta worry about racist whites, racist non-Black "minorities", and now racist robots and racist AI.