Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Will Women Demand "Equality" to Fight in War?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to finish watching this. I had to pause right after he started taking calls because I had to work. Keep this in mind below:

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I need to finish watching this. I had to pause right after he started taking calls because I had to work. Keep this in mind below:

Ok I understand Brother Jay.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fellas.

One thing he said that was ultra impactful is that “when things get dangerous she will be depending on you and only you”. Are you ready for that position? Are you ready to protect you Black queen or Mexican if you‘re Troy?
    My Grandfather made me ready. I just saw a disturbing video of a train in ATL pulling over 100 M1A1 Abrams Tanks. WTF is going on? I once thought that tank couldn't be destroyed but I watched the hobbi dobbi's make them into scrap. I watched a "stolen" TOW missile send the turret 100 feet in the air, that was $4.3 million dollars just gone up the ass.

Who TF stole then sold it to Isis fighters?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My Grandfather made me ready. I just saw a disturbing video of a train in ATL pulling over 100 M1A1 Abrams Tanks. WTF is going on? I once thought that tank couldn't be destroyed but I watched the hobbi dobbi's make them into scrap. I watched a "stolen" TOW missile send the turret 100 feet in the air, that was $4.3 million dollars just gone up the ass.

Who TF stole then sold it to Isis fighters?
    Tanks are sitting ducks which is why they often have light infantry attached. I would not want to be in one of those, you’re in war with a “shoot me“ sign on and if you escape a]out with your life, there is no equivalent job in the civilian world.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tanks are sitting ducks which is why they often have light infantry attached. I would not want to be in one of those, you’re in war with a “shoot me“ sign on and if you escape a]out with your life, there is no equivalent job in the civilian world.
    Want to see the luckiest man on earth? Hold on. They hit it with a TOW and the driver got out through the floor hatch. If he was a cat he would have used 8 of its 9 lives. Lucky Asf.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I keep seeing memes about feminists turning back into kitchen wives if we need people to go out and fight the war.

I am all for women fighting if they want to but black women should not be sent out to fight for this country. Hell, black men neither. Unless they choose it, we should be considered a protected class from these white wars. Let them handle this shit their damn selves.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I keep seeing memes about feminists turning back into kitchen wives if we need people to go out and fight the war.

I am all for women fighting if they want to but black women should not be sent out to fight for this country. Hell, black men neither. Unless they choose it, we should be considered a protected class from these white wars. Let them handle this shit their damn selves.
    My cousin said when he was in Iraq the males would put bombs on hobbi dobbi whores, covered them up in a Burka and sent them to US G.I.s on patrol. That is how they treat their women.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My cousin said when he was in Iraq the males would put bombs on hobbi dobbi whores, covered them up in a Burka and sent them to US G.I.s on patrol. That is how they treat their women.
    Oh I know. They do this with children as well. My friend's brother was in the military, said they straight up strapped a kid with bombs and told him to go kick a ball close to our military. They were able to get a hold of him and disarm the bombs but in most cases, they don't get the chance. They are animals in the middle east.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh I know. They do this with children as well. My friend's brother was in the military, said they straight up strapped a kid with bombs and told him to go kick a ball close to our military. They were able to get a hold of him and disarm the bombs but in most cases, they don't get the chance. They are animals in the middle east.
    Oh they do they to their kids too? TF! That is evil as all hell. Then they have the fools thinking they are going to have 72 virgins after.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

It’s just to highlight how much of a fraud the independent woman nonsense is. Women profess independence standing on a platform built by men, speaking through a megaphone built by men, and the hen they are done yelling go home built by men, and if they have ever have any danger have a 3 digit number they can call to have men show up with guns.

The second that is stripped away, even the most staunch independent woman drops the charade and gets in line with the men.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm listening to this right now. My brother was in the military and he made it sound like it was summer camp where the women were concerned..... a lot of dots were connected on that broadcast
    It sure. To them, it’s a social program. They stay away from all the back breaking jobs like they do in the civilian world.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just going to say it as a woman... I don't want to fight in no damn war. I am fine supporting the men from here. I will do my part at home. I don't see the point in sacrificing women on the front line when we are more useful in other spots. But that is me and I am pretty traditional.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just going to say it as a woman... I don't want to fight in no damn war. I am fine supporting the men from here. I will do my part at home. I don't see the point in sacrificing women on the front line when we are more useful in other spots. But that is me and I am pretty traditional.
    Jackpot! I tried getting the women in my family to learn how to shoot, their were no takers. But they know how to load clips and that's good for me. My girl knows how to be my spotter.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s just to highlight how much of a fraud the independent woman nonsense is. Women profess independence standing on a platform built by men, speaking through a megaphone built by men, and the hen they are done yelling go home built by men, and if they have ever have any danger have a 3 digit number they can call to have men show up with guns.

The second that is stripped away, even the most staunch independent woman drops the charade and gets in line with the men.
    I never understood the push on this nonsense. Like yeah, we should have the option to work but it has gotten to the point where we are expected to work and most of us don't even have the option not to. They think this is empowering. What is or should be empowering for a woman is being a mother and playing a support role for a strong man. I am probably going to be labeled a sexist for this but women make terrible leaders. Having worked for a female boss, boy ish does not get done.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is or should be empowering for a woman is being a mother and playing a support role for a strong man
    But that's the problem a lot of modern women have culturally. They want to be in the man's role without have the consequences and responsibilities of manhood. The most interesting part is that this constantly fails them and they end up single and lonely and can never find out why. It's always the men's fault, it's never that they offered masculinity to a man and he rejected it every single time.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ^ I know way too many women these days that want to play the man's role in a relationship and then they complain when no man wants to deal with that. If you want to be the head of your house as a woman, you can't try to be with a masculine man. You need someone who wants to be the female role and I hate to break it to you, but most of these men are too soft to be attractive. This is why women who get with these men almost always cheat on them with a stud who treats them like crap.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    But that's the problem a lot of modern women have culturally. They want to be in the man's role without have the consequences and responsibilities of manhood. The most interesting part is that this constantly fails them and they end up single and lonely and can never find out why. It's always the men's fault, it's never that they offered masculinity to a man and he rejected it every single time.
    Headstrong nature is taught. Usually by a headstrong mother. Little girls don't just grow up to be this way, they are taught to be this way and that is where the problem is. Anyone planning to have children needs to realize this and make sure they raise their little girl to be a feminine, strong, reliable partner when they grow up. They can't be taught to view themselves as better than men in roles they just aren't suited for. It is something that is going to take time.