The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Wisconsin Republicans pass bill allowing some high school students to bring a gun to campus

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This will turn out well, I really think white people have lost their mind, who would even consider this?
    I really hope there isn't too many black kids in these schools, you know they would be a target.

How many days before a shooting? And which students would be allowed? I promise no non white kid.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This will turn out well, I really think white people have lost their mind, who would even consider this?
    I really hope there isn't too many black kids in these schools, you know they would be a target.

How many days before a shooting? And which students would be allowed? I promise no non white kid.
    "The bills would also allow Wisconsinites with concealed carry licenses to bring firearms into churches as well as permit out-of-staters with a concealed carry license to bring guns into the Badger State"

"this age group that they're talking about would likely need to be purchasing their gun from the gray market, from private sellers," adding: "Which means that there would be no background check conducted on those purchases."

Sounds like they want another Rittenhouse

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How much you wanna bet it ain't gonna be none of the Black students allowed?
    Same thing with the cities. You have to jump through hoops set on fire to get a gun if you live in the city and they almost always turn down black folks. Is it any wonder they have to obtain them other ways? We should all be able to protect our homes.

A school though? That is a bit too far. Armed guards are one thing... This is not going to end well.