Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

With events like the Buffalo shooting, you know what makes me feel better?

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
With everything that's going on, the shooting in Buffalo, do you know what makes me feel better? A nice candy bar. I am really getting into candy bars now. They just make me feel better. It's the sweetness that you get to share with any white terrorist who wishes to harm us. It's always time for a candy bar. Have a wonderful day and get yourself a candy bar.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOEIGIu5wTU&ab_channel=CoreyGoldwaves

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Anything that you can do which is capable of adding a little bit life and hope in you is all welcomed because we have seen hell on earth for so long with no one to aid us but ourselves only. For me, it's sitting on the beach and looking at the endless ocean that calms my wounded heart a little bit.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Anything that you can do which is capable of adding a little bit life and hope in you is all welcomed because we have seen hell on earth for so long with no one to aid us but ourselves only. For me, it's sitting on the beach and looking at the endless ocean that calms my wounded heart a little bit.
I don't think you understand. Candy bar means gun. Lol it's code.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With everything that's going on, the shooting in Buffalo, do you know what makes me feel better? A nice candy bar. I am really getting into candy bars now. They just make me feel better. It's the sweetness that you get to share with any white terrorist who wishes to harm us. It's always time for a candy bar. Have a wonderful day and get yourself a candy bar.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOEIGIu5wTU&ab_channel=CoreyGoldwaves
    Who is rapping? They sound like they need a cough drop.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hahaha raspy style. I have other styles.
    Oh so this was a slick promo like you did with the break up video.

GIF by Team Coco

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    If you don't have yourself prepared and protected, you should have yourself to blame when these animals take it upon themselves to attack and try to have you killed. It's better to be safe than sorry. I have my car gun and my home own too which is a pump shotgun.