The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Woman Reportedly Jumps Overboard of the Carnival Valor

HeffDawg

Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=UKfFqtnK_ec&feature=emb_logo

She supposedly was fighting in the hot tub and when they hand cuffed her she kissed her son and hopped overboard. What's odd to me is that it looks like she was detained so I'm not understanding how they let her jump off. Was it just negligence or was she pushed off. It happens so fast on the video it is weird. Here's a news report about it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qia42_6wgh8

She was on the ship with her kids and husband.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    How the hell are they going to be all "Oh, well that happened... Let's get back to normal."!?

The jump doesn't make sense either. Why was she being arrested? There are a lot of missing details here that make no sense. Who the hell jumps over a dispute in a hot tub? A woman doesn't just take a risk that can end her life when she has children.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How the hell are they going to be all "Oh, well that happened... Let's get back to normal."!?

The jump doesn't make sense either. Why was she being arrested? There are a lot of missing details here that make no sense. Who the hell jumps over a dispute in a hot tub? A woman doesn't just take a risk that can end her life when she has children.
    It's weird AF. I don't get how she hopped when she was in handcuffs. Like did they let her go and she just ran and jumped off.