The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Woman Throws Husband’s Clothes Out Because He Refuses to Adopt Her Kids

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
She could talk to him like that and make those demands because he's in her house, dominated by his woman and has no power.

Let's keep it a buck. If for convenience he moved in because she already had a place but he was a producer it would mean he was taking over financially for the most part.

It's obvious he isn't. I'm not saying he's broke but he's either unable to afford a place on his own or he can but barely and the amount he's contributing to the household is less than if he had to live on his own.

My guess is she's at least trying to get her kids on his insurance, etc. and give them a father and if he's going to be up under HER ROOF, the price is adoption of her kids. Make him legally responsible since he eating off her via living arrangements.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    My mom's friend had two children before she met her boyfriend. He knew getting into a relationship with her, the kids were part of the package. He was always kind to them and treated them like his own. They were engaged to get married and she said she wants him to adopt them. He refused. They ended up in a 3 month long fight over it, called off the wedding, and separated for almost a year. They ended up getting back together but agreed not to get married until the kids were grown. His reasoning was that he didn't want to be fully responsible financially, medically, or morally for someone else's kids (another man) especially not when they are coming and going out the kids' lives.

Being with someone who has kids with another person can't be easy.