The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Work or money satisfaction

Jball

Registered
zBucks
What are you satisfied with the most, money or your job? What do you think is more important? I believe both are equally important and interlinked but work contentment is what I prefer the most as I like to learn new skills and challenge myself for the new tasks which eventually enhances my knowledge.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Money = Time // Time = Money

When you think about it like that, you want to ensure you are not only spending your time wisely but spending your time wisely. Ideally, you are happy with your job and your wages. Earning more to sacrifice your happiness is not worth it unless you have more important things to worry about like children and providing for them. If you are single and have no kids, focus on making yourself happy.

Storm

Sixer
zBucks

When you think about it like that, you want to ensure you are not only spending your time wisely but spending your time wisely. Ideally, you are happy with your job and your wages. Earning more to sacrifice your happiness is not worth it unless you have more important things to worry about like children and providing for them. If you are single and have no kids, focus on making yourself happy.
I agree with this! I think they go hand in hand. I have had a problem in the past with being a workaholic and I end up burnt out and unhappy.

D

Deleted member 1946

What are you satisfied with the most, money or your job? What do you think is more important? I believe both are equally important and interlinked but work contentment is what I prefer the most as I like to learn new skills and challenge myself for the new tasks which eventually enhances my knowledge.
I am more satisfied with my money right now. I don't have a job. I work for myself. I am going in the right direction in my life, and I hope it stays that way. But I do think a person needs to love where they work at or else they will be miserable.

D

Deleted member 1946

I love the saying that time is money. i am a firm believer in this.