Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

World's First Living Robots Can Now Reproduce

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I believe there are going to be rules and codes of conduct guiding the operations of these robots. You can't just expect any nation to use it to cause havoc in the world.
If the government is involved in any way, there will be CHAOS! 💯

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
I believe there are going to be rules and codes of conduct guiding the operations of these robots. You can't just expect any nation to use it to cause havoc in the world.
Even if there is some sort of control over how the technology is used, you never eliminate the possibility of the technology getting into the hands of extremists, they are definitely going to use it for their own selfish reasons and innocent people will suffer for it.

BrianCJ1123

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
OWP (Only White People), with this Frankenstein $hit.....

mad scientist horror GIF

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn't be suprised if some MK Ultra level nonsense is happening right now with people and no one even knows it. They are probably poisoning us through food and water... Hell, I know they are! The evidence is there. They want us all in pods while robots do everything.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I wouldn't be suprised if some MK Ultra level nonsense is happening right now with people and no one even knows it. They are probably poisoning us through food and water... Hell, I know they are! The evidence is there. They want us all in pods while robots do everything.
    That's another movie, JUDGE DRED. Rebels come from underground & destroy the machines!

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I mean, can't we just hit the streets with super soakers? LOL

I doubt these will be 100% waterproof. Not for a long, long time. As much as it concerns me, I am not going to worry about it. I know enough about computers and will continue to learn more. Maybe get some hacking skills under my belt.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I mean, can't we just hit the streets with super soakers? LOL

I doubt these will be 100% waterproof. Not for a long, long time. As much as it concerns me, I am not going to worry about it. I know enough about computers and will continue to learn more. Maybe get some hacking skills under my belt.
    I think you'll enjoy this very much, sour grapes! 🤣😂
    View: https://youtu.be/Hc1F6bQjyLQ

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I wonder how they are creating such a thing and it can change our future but hope we should have control on it otherwise it might be scary like movies showing in the end.
    I'm not sure if we would be able to control what these guys are making. They might think that they have control but these machines like I used to call them have a mind of their own and they are just binding their time. I wish that day of machine apocalypse and armagedon doesn't come quick.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't even know what to say other than that's so creepy. We better be careful out there.
    These robots are going to turn on us one day. I have seen it happen in so many tech movies and for them to put out such storyline, it means that it's something that's capable of happening.

We should better be ready for anything.