Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

World’s Richest Man Elon Musk Is A Drug Addict?

johnOkillens

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So, the world’s richest man, Elon Musk, is addicted to using #ketamine, a drug whose use is only legal when prescribed by a physician, according to reports in media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and many others.We also know he smokes weed, since he did so on Joe Rogan’s show a couple of years ago. Which is wild, because we know he has security clearances with the federal govt, due to his companies many federal contracts. And when I worked for the federal govt, you couldn’t get a clearance if you tested positive for marijuana., or any illegal substances, or for prescription drugs without a prescription.🤔🤔🤔

And yet, we still hear so many incidences where cops arrest Black people, or raid their homes, and list as their crimes, testing positive for weed, or having it in their possession?? In fact, I just recently applied for a position with a private IT contractor, and they required applicants to take a drug screening for weed, amongst other “drugs”.😲🤬
The racism and hypocrisy in America’s “Justice” system, as well as in corporate America, is infuriating. And let’s not even start on how Biden’s son can film himself smoking crack with prostitutes and not spend a single day in prison. It should stop calling itself the Justice System, and call itself what it truly is, the ‘I Can Do Whatever TF I Want if I’m Rich and White’ system.

D

Deleted member 1946

So, the world’s richest man, Elon Musk, is addicted to using #ketamine, a drug whose use is only legal when prescribed by a physician, according to reports in media outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and many others.We also know he smokes weed, since he did so on Joe Rogan’s show a couple of years ago. Which is wild, because we know he has security clearances with the federal govt, due to his companies many federal contracts. And when I worked for the federal govt, you couldn’t get a clearance if you tested positive for marijuana., or any illegal substances, or for prescription drugs without a prescription.🤔🤔🤔

And yet, we still hear so many incidences where cops arrest Black people, or raid their homes, and list as their crimes, testing positive for weed, or having it in their possession?? In fact, I just recently applied for a position with a private IT contractor, and they required applicants to take a drug screening for weed, amongst other “drugs”.😲🤬
The racism and hypocrisy in America’s “Justice” system, as well as in corporate America, is infuriating. And let’s not even start on how Biden’s son can film himself smoking crack with prostitutes and not spend a single day in prison. It should stop calling itself the Justice System, and call itself what it truly is, the ‘I Can Do Whatever TF I Want if I’m Rich and White’ system.
I've come to find out that these extra rich folks are some of the most screwed up folks. I'm not idolizing them. I don't know why others choose to do so. They are not a positive model of success.