Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would You Accept Reparations If It Meant Mandatory Conscription?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was watching Prof Black Truths video about not getting dragged into other groups issues and it made me wonder how much are we willing to accept to get what we want. Any reparations that comes in the form of a bill will likely have extra things tacked onto it, knowing this I wanted to see how much you guys are willing to accept. Its fair to assume most FBAs would accept trillions in reparations alongside hundreds of billions to Israel/Ukraine but let’s raise the meter on the stipulations; would you accept $250k if it meant every FBA under 40 had to complete a minimum of 4 years of military service?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was watching Prof Black Truths video about not getting dragged into other groups issues and it made me wonder how much are we willing to accept to get what we want. Any reparations that comes in the form of a bill will likely have extra things tacked onto it, knowing this I wanted to see how much you guys are willing to accept. Its fair to assume most FBAs would accept trillions in reparations alongside hundreds of billions to Israel/Ukraine but let’s raise the meter on the stipulations; would you accept $250k if it meant every FBA under 40 had to complete a minimum of 4 years of military service?
    Nope because they would only do it right before they instigated WW3 and put us all on the frontline with minimal training. If mandatory conscription is a requirement then it’s not really reparations, it’s an enlistment bonus.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Nah... I'm good on that... everybody ain't built for the military... I'm 'everybody'...

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Nope because they would only do it right before they instigated WW3 and put us all on the frontline with minimal training. If mandatory conscription is a requirement then it’s not really reparations, it’s an enlistment bonus.
    Real talk...

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    hell to the no because I heard a bunch of Vietnam stories and they put us in the line of fire first. They’ll have all of us killed off in combat and not have to pay shit.
    This happened to my grandfather, while he didn’t die it left him fucked up physically and mentally.

D

Deleted member 1946

No because I personally think they would shoot all able bodied Black people in the head with some kind of weapon. I heard a black woman say this in a video although she was using it in a different context. I firmly believe this would happen. Give us reparations if we join the military. Once we get there, they will quietly kill the most able bodied Black people and blame the war on it. Plausible deniability.

D

Deleted member 1946

hell to the no because I heard a bunch of Vietnam stories and they put us in the line of fire first. They’ll have all of us killed off in combat and not have to pay shit.
    They would get rid of us with the quickness. I fully agree with you. And blame the war for it. But it would be the Black people who are the biggest threat who would be pushed to the front.

D

Deleted member 1946

They definitely would do this. I have been thinking about this for the past years. Get rid of the biggest Black folks talking about reparations.

D

Deleted member 1946

I would not agree to any number of years of military service. Trick bag to the fullest extent.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    GO TO MY CHANNEL I got books there THEY ONLY LET ME POST ONE PHOTO HERE THERE IS A WHOLE FILM ON THE BROTHERS IN NAM YOU CAN PULL UP ON YOUTUBE CHECK OUT SELVESTER SR. VIETNAM RECON VET VIDEO These are must-read BOOKS today I came up in the Vietnam War era I'm still operating on DEFCON 2

Hard copy books must have to .jpg

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This happened to my grandfather, while he didn’t die it left him fucked up physically and mentally.
    I talked to an old head at the barbershop who told me he was shipped out after two weeks of boot camp. I couldn’t believe that shit. Take you right off the streets and two weeks later you in war.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Yall would end up getting brainwashed by some nazi german scientist

tumblr_oom6e0C2f71re6c9lo3_r1_540.gif

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Exactly! My aunt's husband was in the army during Vietnam, and they sprayed him and his group with agent Orange and some of his friends went crazy. She said he wasn't the same after he came back. He was mean, abusive and chain smoked.

We would hear him yelling in the middle of the night something's because we all lived in an apartment beside each other and could hear him flipping out through the wall. I remember him being extremely kind one minute and a demon 5mins later. He threw my little cousin against the wall when she was a baby during one of his many arguments with my aunt and she's mentally slow because of that.

Only seen him cry once at one of his army friends graves. Standing there with tears running down his face, staring at the headstone for almost an hour straight while we all waited by the car. (Hungry and ready to GO.) He became a skinny alcoholic and one day he and some friends died in a bad car crash on Hwy40 in Raleigh; so bad it made the news.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Exactly! My aunt's husband was in the army during Vietnam, and they sprayed him and his group with agent Orange and some of his friends went crazy. She said he wasn't the same after he came back. He was mean, abusive and chain smoked.

We would hear him yelling in the middle of the night something's because we all lived in an apartment beside each other and could hear him flipping out through the wall. I remember him being extremely kind one minute and a demon 5mins later. He threw my little cousin against the wall when she was a baby during one of his many arguments with my aunt and she's mentally slow because of that.

Only seen him cry once at one of his army friends graves. Standing there with tears running down his face, staring at the headstone for almost an hour straight while we all waited by the car. (Hungry and ready to GO.) He became a skinny alcoholic and one day he and some friends died in a bad car crash on Hwy40 in Raleigh; so bad it made the news.
    Living Single Goodbye GIF

Ok this got a little bit too heavy for me.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    NOPE #TrickNoGood just #CutTheGDCheck

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s a huge no for me. I advocate for an Executive Order that installs immediate reparative reparations for Black Americans in the form of cash, based on disparity data. Additionally, it will include specific plans to address anti-black hatred and other prevalent issues that have harmed Black Americans because of institutionalized, specifically targeted bigotry and racism towards Black Americans.
    💥
    The Executive order will probably look something like this:

We the Black people advocate for an Executive Order that installs immediate reparative reparations for Black Americans in the form of disparity data based cash with plans to address anti black hatred and other prevalent issues that have harmed Black Americans because of institutionalized, targeted bigotry and racism towards Black Americans.

**Reparations for Black Americans**

Section 1: Purpose

This executive order is established to acknowledge and address the historical and ongoing impacts of slavery, i.e. Black American human trafficking, racial discrimination, systemic injustices, aggression and brutality inflicted upon Black Americans throughout the history of the United States of America. The purpose is to initiate a comprehensive, reparative reparations program aimed at promoting justice, disparity, and reconciliation.

Section 2: Formation of a Reparations for Black Americans Commission

(a) The Reparations Commission is hereby established, composed of experts, scholars, community leaders, and representatives from relevant government agencies, appointed by the President.

(b) The Commission shall be responsible for studying and recommending appropriate reparative measures, considering the historical context, social and economic disparities, and the collective interests of Black Americans.

Section 3: Scope of Reparations

(a) Reparations shall encompass both monetary and non-monetary forms of redress, seeking to address past injustices and promote equitable opportunities specifically for Black Americans.

(b) The Commission shall conduct an extensive review to determine the appropriate forms of reparations, which may include but are not limited to, financial compensation, educational initiatives, healthcare reforms, housing assistance, police reform and targeted economic development programs for small to large business startups that specifically include neighborhood convenience stores and medicinal cannabis farms and retail.

💥
    Section 4: Funding

(a) The federal government shall allocate a dedicated fund for the implementation of the program, subject to congressional approval and budgetary considerations.

(b) Additional funding sources, such as private contributions, philanthropic organizations, and “Lawsuits” will be sought to supplement the reparations fund.
    ✊🏾
    Lawsuits

In the past, the United States government has sued corporations on behalf of citizens on various occasions. The government has the authority to initiate legal action against corporations for a range of reasons, including violations of federal laws, consumer protection issues, antitrust violations, environmental harm, and fraudulent practices, among others. These lawsuits are typically aimed at holding corporations accountable for their actions and seeking remedies for affected citizens. If such lawsuits are pursued they will specifically target insurance companies and banks that denied Black Americans humanity.

The lawsuits will target acts or policies that intentionally dehumanized Black Americans, treating them as less than human and denying basic human rights and dignity.

Historical denials of humanity included various forms, such as genocide and gross violations of human rights. These acts often involved systematic and widespread attacks and denials towards Black Americans throughout slavery and subsequently the emancipation proclamation. Reparative Reparations will condemn and prosecute those responsible for these acts and to ensure accountability and justice for Black Americans who have historically been the victims of targeted and systemic denials of humanity.

Section 5:

Implementation and Disbursement

(a) The Commission shall develop a comprehensive plan for the implementation and disbursement of reparations.

(b) The plan shall include mechanisms to identify eligible recipients, establish the criteria for distribution, and ensure transparency, accountability, and efficient administration of the reparations program.

(c) Efforts shall be made to involve and consult with affected communities, organizations, and stakeholders throughout the implementation process.

💥💥💥
    Section 6: Public Education and Reconciliation

(a) Public education campaigns shall be launched to raise awareness about the history and legacy of slavery, racial discrimination, and the need for reparations.

(b) Reconciliation initiatives, including community dialogues, memorializations, and cultural projects, shall be encouraged to foster healing, understanding, and unity.
    💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Section 7: Reporting and Evaluation

The Reparations Commission shall provide periodic reports to the President and relevant government agencies on the progress, challenges, and outcomes of the reparations program. Evaluations shall be conducted to assess the effectiveness and impact of the reparations measures implemented.

Section 8: General Provisions
    💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾
    (a) This executive order is not intended to create any right, privilege, or cause of action enforceable by law. It’s specific intention is to right the wrongs of American racism and racial resentment, and targeted hatred towards Black Americans.

(b) All appointed, elected representatives, agencies and departments of the federal and local government shall cooperate and provide necessary assistance to the President of the United States of America (POTUS), regardless of political party or ideology, through the Reparations Commission for the successful implementation of the reparations program.

Section 9: Effective Date

This executive order shall take effect immediately upon signing by:

President

Governor

Mayor

Please Note:

This a working document and not an actual executive order. The contents and specific details of any real executive order for reparations would depend on the circumstances, political climate, and legal considerations at the time of its drafting. This working document can and will be amended and drafted by “The People” (We/Us) Foundational Black Americans impacted by slavery, i.e., Black American human trafficking, racial discrimination, and systemic injustices, inflicted upon Black Americans throughout the entire history of the United States of America.

✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥
    Organizing for Black Americans
    We will meet on a regular basis to apply activism on and offline

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s a huge no for me. I advocate for an Executive Order that installs immediate reparative reparations for Black Americans in the form of cash, based on disparity data. Additionally, it will include specific plans to address anti-black hatred and other prevalent issues that have harmed Black Americans because of institutionalized, specifically targeted bigotry and racism towards Black Americans.
    💥
    The Executive order will probably look something like this:

We the Black people advocate for an Executive Order that installs immediate reparative reparations for Black Americans in the form of disparity data based cash with plans to address anti black hatred and other prevalent issues that have harmed Black Americans because of institutionalized, targeted bigotry and racism towards Black Americans.

**Reparations for Black Americans**

Section 1: Purpose

This executive order is established to acknowledge and address the historical and ongoing impacts of slavery, i.e. Black American human trafficking, racial discrimination, systemic injustices, aggression and brutality inflicted upon Black Americans throughout the history of the United States of America. The purpose is to initiate a comprehensive, reparative reparations program aimed at promoting justice, disparity, and reconciliation.

Section 2: Formation of a Reparations for Black Americans Commission

(a) The Reparations Commission is hereby established, composed of experts, scholars, community leaders, and representatives from relevant government agencies, appointed by the President.

(b) The Commission shall be responsible for studying and recommending appropriate reparative measures, considering the historical context, social and economic disparities, and the collective interests of Black Americans.

Section 3: Scope of Reparations

(a) Reparations shall encompass both monetary and non-monetary forms of redress, seeking to address past injustices and promote equitable opportunities specifically for Black Americans.

(b) The Commission shall conduct an extensive review to determine the appropriate forms of reparations, which may include but are not limited to, financial compensation, educational initiatives, healthcare reforms, housing assistance, police reform and targeted economic development programs for small to large business startups that specifically include neighborhood convenience stores and medicinal cannabis farms and retail.

💥
    Section 4: Funding

(a) The federal government shall allocate a dedicated fund for the implementation of the program, subject to congressional approval and budgetary considerations.

(b) Additional funding sources, such as private contributions, philanthropic organizations, and “Lawsuits” will be sought to supplement the reparations fund.
    ✊🏾
    Lawsuits

In the past, the United States government has sued corporations on behalf of citizens on various occasions. The government has the authority to initiate legal action against corporations for a range of reasons, including violations of federal laws, consumer protection issues, antitrust violations, environmental harm, and fraudulent practices, among others. These lawsuits are typically aimed at holding corporations accountable for their actions and seeking remedies for affected citizens. If such lawsuits are pursued they will specifically target insurance companies and banks that denied Black Americans humanity.

The lawsuits will target acts or policies that intentionally dehumanized Black Americans, treating them as less than human and denying basic human rights and dignity.

Historical denials of humanity included various forms, such as genocide and gross violations of human rights. These acts often involved systematic and widespread attacks and denials towards Black Americans throughout slavery and subsequently the emancipation proclamation. Reparative Reparations will condemn and prosecute those responsible for these acts and to ensure accountability and justice for Black Americans who have historically been the victims of targeted and systemic denials of humanity.

Section 5:

Implementation and Disbursement

(a) The Commission shall develop a comprehensive plan for the implementation and disbursement of reparations.

(b) The plan shall include mechanisms to identify eligible recipients, establish the criteria for distribution, and ensure transparency, accountability, and efficient administration of the reparations program.

(c) Efforts shall be made to involve and consult with affected communities, organizations, and stakeholders throughout the implementation process.

💥💥💥
    Section 6: Public Education and Reconciliation

(a) Public education campaigns shall be launched to raise awareness about the history and legacy of slavery, racial discrimination, and the need for reparations.

(b) Reconciliation initiatives, including community dialogues, memorializations, and cultural projects, shall be encouraged to foster healing, understanding, and unity.
    💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Section 7: Reporting and Evaluation

The Reparations Commission shall provide periodic reports to the President and relevant government agencies on the progress, challenges, and outcomes of the reparations program. Evaluations shall be conducted to assess the effectiveness and impact of the reparations measures implemented.

Section 8: General Provisions
    💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾
    (a) This executive order is not intended to create any right, privilege, or cause of action enforceable by law. It’s specific intention is to right the wrongs of American racism and racial resentment, and targeted hatred towards Black Americans.

(b) All appointed, elected representatives, agencies and departments of the federal and local government shall cooperate and provide necessary assistance to the President of the United States of America (POTUS), regardless of political party or ideology, through the Reparations Commission for the successful implementation of the reparations program.

Section 9: Effective Date

This executive order shall take effect immediately upon signing by:

President

Governor

Mayor

Please Note:

This a working document and not an actual executive order. The contents and specific details of any real executive order for reparations would depend on the circumstances, political climate, and legal considerations at the time of its drafting. This working document can and will be amended and drafted by “The People” (We/Us) Foundational Black Americans impacted by slavery, i.e., Black American human trafficking, racial discrimination, and systemic injustices, inflicted upon Black Americans throughout the entire history of the United States of America.

✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥✊🏾💥
    Organizing for Black Americans
    We will meet on a regular basis to apply activism on and offline
    Excellent! One of the most thoroughly comprehensive reparations plans I’ve ever seen.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She’s running for office in CA.
    Excellent! One of the most thoroughly comprehensive reparations plans I’ve ever seen.
    Thank you! I’ve been working on it for Months! The ChatGpt was a great help!

We need all hands on deck. I don’t know what these politicians are doing.. and they seem clueless.

I have until December 8 to make my official filing