The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would you ever buy an NFT? And would you ever sell one?

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
NFTs still confuse me, but I want to learn more about this, because they do sound somewhat promising. Would you ever spend money on an NFT yourself? Or would you rather attempt to sell your own NFT?

I don't know if I have any skills to make my own NFTs, but I think if you can invest in NFTs, I may give that a shot.

And for those of you who have invested in any or have made their own, how is it?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
You and me both. I don't understand this at all. Like I get what they are doing but it seems so pointless.

A lot of people seem to think it is a form of money laundering for rich folks. I mean that seems to be the most likely thing happening here. It is an otherwise pointless and stupid "investment". I can't see this lasting long.

D

Deleted member 1946

Yeah the whole thing has me kind of confused. It's been around for a few years now but I'm hearing more and more about this year, which can be a good thing and a bad thing. I'm definitely trying to learn more about it though, even just to stay knowledgeable about current investments.
I hear a lot too. I have heard so much shady stuff it is ridiculous. I don't know what to believe.

D

Deleted member 1946

You and me both. I don't understand this at all. Like I get what they are doing but it seems so pointless.

A lot of people seem to think it is a form of money laundering for rich folks. I mean that seems to be the most likely thing happening here. It is an otherwise pointless and stupid "investment". I can't see this lasting long.
I heard it was supposed to be something the government can't track. But then I have seen scams being run too. I don't know what to believe.

D

Deleted member 1946

NFTs still confuse me, but I want to learn more about this, because they do sound somewhat promising. Would you ever spend money on an NFT yourself? Or would you rather attempt to sell your own NFT?

I don't know if I have any skills to make my own NFTs, but I think if you can invest in NFTs, I may give that a shot.

And for those of you who have invested in any or have made their own, how is it?
I am open to learning more from trusted sources. No scammers. No to anybody trying to get rich off of me.