The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would you ever work at or for Amazon?

Banks

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've heard mostly horror stories from people who previously worked for Amazon. I personally would never work for Amazon after the stories I have heard. They just sound like a place where you work nonstop and barely get breaks. And from others I've heard of Amazon losing employees because of their horrible practices and rules.

Does anyone here work for Amazon or have worked for Amazon? I'd love to hear your experiences. I worked with some people who said they worked for Amazon as well, a couple of them just got tired of it fast, while some others had a few things to complain about.

What are your views on working with or for Amazon? Should you not bother with them?

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I personally would never work for Amazon after the stories I have heard. They just sound like a place where you work nonstop and barely get breaks. And from others I've heard of Amazon losing employees because of their horrible practices and rules.
    I've heard bad stories too. The employee turnover must be through the roof.
    Does anyone here work for Amazon or have worked for Amazon?
    I have never worked there. Wouldnt want to after hearing so many suspect stories about Amazon.