The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would You Support A Black Ethno State?

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Just looking at the map you have trade routes and access to oil reserves as well as precious metals.....don't forget farming many different crops including Marijuana..... I think the exports would be covered I have no doubt we as an ethno state would succeed!

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Asking for a friend.

What do we do with the Pink Trumpanzee’s that refuse to leave? And why is FL left out?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just looking at the map you have trade routes and access to oil reserves as well as precious metals.....don't forget farming many different crops including Marijuana..... I think the exports would be covered
    But how? Who would drill for the oil and mine the metals? Without the resources and skill set to do so it’s just liquid and rock. Which makes it rife for one of those big corps to come in and give us a small cut for them to come in and mine and take it all like we see in the islands.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m for it in theory. But I’d rather just see a successful new build community of Black people who are self-sufficient. Control their water, food, power, etc.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    But how? Who would drill for the oil and mine the metals? Without the resources and skill set to do so it’s just liquid and rock. Which makes it rife for one of those big corps to come in and give us a small cut for them to come in and mine and take it all like we see in the islands.
    Who built America? I'm not saying immigration would be an issue just saying the state would be run by US for US!

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I’m for it in theory. But I’d rather just see a successful new build community of Black people who are self-sufficient. Control their water, food, power, etc.
    That would be a nation of Black People not beholden to any white entity able to do business with ANY country in the world......we're not paying taxes to Uncle Sam we'd have to get it done ourselves using our own ingenuity. White folks or any folks can live and work there but they pay tax to the Black governing body.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You sound like we don't have any Black engineers out here......🤔So you're saying we need the white man to succeed?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You sound like we don't have any Black engineers out here......🤔So you're saying we need the white man to succeed?
    No we don’t need White men but let’s say the US Government agrees to the plan. You believe that we’ll be able to take over the power, water, road maintenance, construction, etc on day one? I don’t believe so. If there was an instant transfer of power it would have to take place over 10-20 years while the US Government trained us on governance.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    No we don’t need White men but let’s say the US Government agrees to the plan. You believe that we’ll be able to take over the power, water, road maintenance, construction, etc on day one? I don’t believe so. If there was an instant transfer of power it would have to take place over 10-20 years while the US Government trained us on governance.
    C'mon Family let's be realistic it wouldn't happen at the snap of a finger there's always a transition period in the meantime people can be trained to do what needs to be done either you're going to support it or not if we're not fighting for this then what are we really here for?
    What's the end goal?

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    But the GD Trumpanzees didnt’t let reconstruction run its course before terrorizing the freed blacks. We would have to be willing to seriously kill problem people and their family. There WILL be blood 🩸 and I know too many weak ass black males that cant even sight blood. They pass out like a little bitch.
    Then I have this cousin in Chicago that has a scar dead center of the scope tagging his ass firing a .308. Fool! I can depend on any of the younger males in this dying family line I an in.

Big Baby Gon Shoot.
    • Mad Props
    Reactions: ZxBro

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That would be a nation of Black People not beholden to any white entity able to do business with ANY country in the world......we're not paying taxes to Uncle Sam we'd have to get it done ourselves using our own ingenuity. White folks or any folks can live and work there but they pay tax to the Black governing body.
    Of course I’m for that but I’m with The Honorable in that in the release of that territory needs to come resources that help us get up to speed. I would want a 30 year roll out where we take ownership in stages. It would be the way to make it a seamless transition.

The society that the average Black American is used to is highly developed and not easy to maintain. Something as small as breaking the logistical cold chain will leave grocery stores empty.

Or solid fiscal policy, that would fall into our control and we will need a baseline to work off of. But in the end we do need our own nation that we control I don’t know if it will be here or in Africa though.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    Israel was established 4 years after WWII In a desert......
    ZxBro
    ZxBro
    New power sources are being created everyday keep that in mind we want to be a Black Super Power!
    Jay
    Jay
    ZxBro absolutely but with multiple nations kicking in resources and there is no telling how long the transition period was.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    C'mon Family let's be realistic it wouldn't happen at the snap of a finger there's always a transition period in the meantime people can be trained to do what needs to be done either you're going to support it or not if we're not fighting for this then what are we really here for?
    What's the end goal?
    Ok we agree is what I’m hearing.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Looking at the map.....I see you let out Florida and I laughed my ass off. Funny.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    No we would have to take FL too. Why TF give them the sunshine state with boo koo income potential? Hell the sun hates them for god sake. They will be happy on the white snowy hills of Colorado.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What would happen with all the white people who refuse to leave their land in that particular area?
    If they don't leave they become citizens and pay taxes to our state.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    No they ALL gotta go. IDGAF if they love our music or have those GD half breeds zebra kids. They got go.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    First I would love to see sovereign areas around the country similar to native Americans. That said, would Larry Elder and Sheriff Clarke be able to go there and live, etc? What about those with non black spouses? How does crime get addressed as well as extradition both ways? I say all that not to say it won't work but some of the things that would need to be worked out prior I would think.

Also, lets not be naive at all about white supremacy. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a great idea, and it would definitely something I would support as I do other things like reparations, laws specifically combatting anti black crime, etc..

All that being said, there is no way in hell, white supremacy won't target it even if they approve it. Many white people simply can not stand, I mean they find it mentally and physically impossible to live if black folks are living their best lives independent of them. They will do things to sabotage it overly and covertly. That's a given. The same if blacks went back to Africa en masse.

So, I would suggest is keep that in mind and expect it and try and proactively defend against it.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    No!!! They are to be shot on sight if trying to enter. You know David has that carrot nose assless cave bitch wife so that is a automatic no.
    Reactions: ZxBro

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    First I would love to see sovereign areas around the country similar to native Americans. That said, would Larry Elder and Sheriff Clarke be able to go there and live, etc? What about those with non black spouses? How does crime get addressed as well as extradition both ways? I say all that not to say it won't work but some of the things that would need to be worked out prior I would think.

Also, lets not be naive at all about white supremacy. I'm not saying it wouldn't be a great idea, and it would definitely something I would support as I do other things like reparations, laws specifically combatting anti black crime, etc..

All that being said, there is no way in hell, white supremacy won't target it even if they approve it. Many white people simply can not stand, I mean they find it mentally and physically impossible to live if black folks are living their best lives independent of them. They will do things to sabotage it overly and covertly. That's a given. The same if blacks went back to Africa en masse.

So, I would suggest is keep that in mind and expect it and try and proactively defend against it.
    As I said before there would be a transitional period where people would be given the option to leave we're new country our rules our way year one you're given the option to leave year two you'll be rounded up and deported. We're open to tourist but you can't live there if you're not FBA we share the wealth of our land with our citizens that means everybody eats we have our own military and we have the means and material to make our own nukes of course we have Allies willing to protect against white aggression most of all our people have the option to live there or not if you prefer to live in the white man's world that would be your choice just know that you would forfeit your Black Homeland citizenship.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah dude, I’m calling that BS. No disrespect, but just because you personally don’t know these things, doesn’t mean we all don’t. Read the book Self Reliance (Emerson), it’s simple, but beautifully true.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course I’m for that but I’m with The Honorable in that in the release of that territory needs to come resources that help us get up to speed. I would want a 30 year roll out where we take ownership in stages. It would be the way to make it a seamless transition.

The society that the average Black American is used to is highly developed and not easy to maintain. Something as small as breaking the logistical cold chain will leave grocery stores empty.

Or solid fiscal policy, that would fall into our control and we will need a baseline to work off of. But in the end we do need our own nation that we control I don’t know if it will be here or in Africa though.
    That’s how the latino has been doing it. But should there not be some concern that they will disrupt the process over such a time period? Perhaps a strong emphasis on mitigation of that fact is necessary. I find it difficult (impossible) to believe such a time period would go past without a multitude of interferences.

Jay
    Jay
    There is no Latino analogue because the Latinos are a labor class not a capital class. White people control 86% of the wealth in the USA and are not going to let up. In this example we would own 100% of the wealth after transition. Yes there would be sabotage and we’d have to be ready for it.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    As I said before there would be a transitional period where people would be given the option to leave we're new country our rules our way year one you're given the option to leave year two you'll be rounded up and deported. We're open to tourist but you can't live there if you're not FBA we share the wealth of our land with our citizens that means everybody eats we have our own military and we have the means and material to make our own nukes of course we have Allies willing to protect against white aggression most of all our people have the option to live there or not if you prefer to live in the white man's world that would be your choice just know that you would forfeit your Black Homeland citizenship.
    Basically what you’re laying out here is a total pipe dream. There’s literally NO way in heaven or hell, that the US would remotely allow such a thing to occur. A nuclear power within their own borders that’s not under their control, are you insane? Are not seeing what they’ve been doing on the continent of Africa? They won’t even tolerate IRAN obtaining nukes on the opposite side of the globe, smdh wtfh man.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Basically what you’re laying out here is a total pipe dream. There’s literally NO way in heaven or hell, that the US would remotely allow such a thing to occur. A nuclear power within their own borders that’s not under their control, are you insane? Are not seeing what they’ve been doing on the continent of Africa? They won’t even tolerate IRAN obtaining nukes on the opposite side of the globe, smdh wtfh man.
    First off it's not up to them once we have our own no one said any of this would be easy.......you'll either support it or you won't.....Y'all that wish to stay on the plantation are welcome to it!

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What would happen with all the white people who refuse to leave their land in that particular area?

you asked the real question. A bloody, violent war would be required to take over.

Yes. But the location sucks. That’s where people already ARE. If you truly want it, go where they are NOT. You need something new, as a fresh start.
    there is no mass of land with high value that is not occupied. we would have to overtake something for ourselves.

To answer the original question. No, I wouldn't. Because, you'll still be living under the authority of the US government. I want real separation from these demons. And American capitalism doesn't work. It wouldn't be in the best interest of our people.

To see an example of what you're asking for, look at Liberia, a failed American colony.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    The system of white supremacy extends worldwide so you let us know a better place with farmland precious metals and natural resources, easy acces to Foundational Black Americans and accessible trade routes through seaports, again history has proven Liberia was a set up for the United States to take over the rubber industry (Goodyear) the US eventually installed the government over there that wouldn't be the case ,when we get autonomy our game should be tight we know their tactics and tricks we know better we do better! Remember many of our people didn't want to go to Liberia because they Built this land we're African but at this point in time we're disconnected from the continent why go there when there's a place here? Some of us love this plantation and it's really a shame. No one will be forced to go the Choice will be yours. AFRICOM is a creation of the US military so between the US and China the 2nd carving up of Africa has begun......think about that.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah dude, I’m calling that BS. No disrespect, but just because you personally don’t know these things, doesn’t mean we all don’t. Read the book Self Reliance (Emerson), it’s simple, but beautifully true.
    You don’t know what it takes to run a nation that’s why you think it’s turnkey. You need to go to McDonalds university for a year before they let you run a store but you think we will be able run a whole country overnight!? Foolish.