The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would you use Tesla Autopilot on this bridge?

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I don’t think I could trust myself on it let alone a tesla. The visibility going up has to be terrible, it’s like a San Francisco street on steroids.

YOOOO!

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
noooope, no way! I heard self driving cars aren't really that safe. I mean, expecting a PC to drive you around, sounds dumb imo. I also saw Elon Musk was trying to do self driving cars under his company, and I think they're having similar problems.

I remember hearing how self driving worked. Imagine trying to drive a self driving car in a place with a lot of snow, I can't imagine it'd go well.

Manta

Registered
zBucks
noooope, no way! I heard self driving cars aren't really that safe. I mean, expecting a PC to drive you around, sounds dumb imo. I also saw Elon Musk was trying to do self driving cars under his company, and I think they're having similar problems.

I remember hearing how self driving worked. Imagine trying to drive a self driving car in a place with a lot of snow, I can't imagine it'd go well.
Agreed. I would be sweating going anywhere with rough terrain

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
Yup, my fear of heights will get me if I even try driving up that bridge. On top of that, using any form of autopilot or self driving, no way. If anything though self driving up that would probably be just fine, I'd be more scared of driving an autopilot car on a busy highway. This I can see it making it up there fine, but my fear of heights won't allow me to do it.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup, my fear of heights will get me if I even try driving up that bridge. On top of that, using any form of autopilot or self driving, no way. If anything though self driving up that would probably be just fine, I'd be more scared of driving an autopilot car on a busy highway. This I can see it making it up there fine, but my fear of heights won't allow me to do it.
    What helps me when my fear is trigger due to height, I just focus on my next action. If I’m hiking I focus on my next step, if I’m mountain biking I focus on where my front wheel is pointed, and if I’m in a car I focus on the road ahead. It helps kill some the anxiety and let’s me get through whatever I’m doing.