The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WTF Is Wrong With Madonna??

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not going to post the vids cause I just can't stomach to look at them anymore. There are a few going around from one of her live events and in one she has a mixed girl feeling up her old stank crotch and tits and another one she is basically having sex with her mic and the air, jiggling and humping all over the place. Another video shows black men and women grinding on her with the women showing their full breasts on stage... Then I saw people posting her recent Instagram pics where she basically points the camera right at her crotch... She is 65 years old...

Has anyone checked up on those adopted black children of hers?

Like how the hell can someone like her even legally have children at this point?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Madonna's whole gimmick was sex & that's what her fans want from her. She was the hot chick in the 80's, she was the "sexy" MILF in the early 00's, and now she's playing the GILF. Madonna even got a BBL to compete with the young girls.
    Madonna is going to ride that sexpot gimmick until they put her in the ground, that's what pays her bills.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Madonna tryna be on that Cher type of time.....lilboosiedigust
    Cher wasn't this bad, not that I remember.

Madonna's whole gimmick was sex & that's what her fans want from her. She was the hot chick in the 80's, she was the "sexy" MILF in the early 00's, and now she's playing the GILF. Madonna even got a BBL to compete with the young girls.
    Madonna is going to ride that sexpot gimmick until they put her in the ground, that's what pays her bills.
    I guess you are right but I just can't figure out how she is selling out concerts doing this. Like what people listen to her and like her enough to see her act like this on stage? Is she like some sort of gay/lgbt icon or something?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I guess you are right but I just can't figure out how she is selling out concerts doing this. Like what people listen to her and like her enough to see her act like this on stage? Is she like some sort of gay/lgbt icon or something?
    Madonna has 3 decades worth of hit songs. Her catalog runs deep, and she has songs (and remixes) in different genres. That means the people you'll see at her shows are your parents, your older siblings, club kids, dance/house music fans, gays, pop fans, 80's music fans, 90's music fans, etc. She was one of the few white acts to get played on Black radio and Soul Train.
    Remember, there was a time in the 80's when Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, and Bruce Springsteen were all in the "biggest music superstar in America" conversation. Just like Paul McCartney, Otis Williams, & Mick Jagger, Madonna can literally tour for the rest of her life.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sorry to have to inform y'all, but ALL those black kids that she bought? Are just as jacked up and moist as she is. See? CPS doesn't take kids away from becky even if she is trailer trash or Madonna. Im so glad Tupac didnt mess with that chic. She was practically throwing her musty kat at him.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm sorry to have to inform y'all, but ALL those black kids that she bought? Are just as jacked up and moist as she is. See? CPS doesn't take kids away from becky even if she is trailer trash or Madonna. Im so glad Tupac didnt mess with that chic. She was practically throwing her musty kat at him.
    Big Daddy Kane passed on her stinkbox, too.

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not going to post the vids cause I just can't stomach to look at them anymore. There are a few going around from one of her live events and in one she has a mixed girl feeling up her old stank crotch and tits and another one she is basically having sex with her mic and the air, jiggling and humping all over the place. Another video shows black men and women grinding on her with the women showing their full breasts on stage... Then I saw people posting her recent Instagram pics where she basically points the camera right at her crotch... She is 65 years old...

Has anyone checked up on those adopted black children of hers?

Like how the hell can someone like her even legally have children at this point?
    Check one the black kids? Too late here is one of them.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Madonna doesn't need the money. She has an estimated net worth of 850 million so its not about the money. My guess is this. Madonna's biggest fear is to be no longer relevant. All entertainers want fame and fortune, that's a given. At some point some know its no longer there time, they had their run, they retire with money quietly and come out once in a while for some sort of life time award or the like.

Madonna, to me, has never dealt mentally with age. She is continually trying to capture some of her 80s and 90s fame. She will do anything to be relevant as we all see. My guess is she was fully caught up with all the ritualistic, illuminati type stuff. She went willingly as the cost of fame. Just my guess.

She doesn't realize she looks silly being overly sexual at 65 and she looks every bit of 65 plus some without the make up. All those years of drinking, multiple cosmetic surgeries, whatever has not been kind.

She, like Charlize Theron and the rest adopted black boys in order to buck break them. They fear a strong, masculine black male in their home so they break them early. Madonna has spent a lot of time around gay black men. They danced with her on tour, etc, she was only going to raise a gay black male.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    That is fair to say she has built herself up to be an icon so she probably does attract a lot of people still but how she acts on stage is just all sorts of wrong. She don't need to be like some aged grandma or anything she can still carry herself in a younger manner but acting like some sort of street walker on stage, and with her young BLACK adopted daughter no less... WTF! I didn't even see that before.

It is like she wants to push the narrative of women being only valuable for the sex they provide and this is the message she is sending which is probably why she is still trying to act sexy cause she believes it herself and knows women her age are not known for sex appeal or sex in general.

I feel like she is some sort of weapon or tool the world leaders use to manipulate people just like Lady Gaga.