Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

XBOTS ASSEMBLE: Halo Infinite MP Preview to Drop Sept 24th.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    the new halo is finsta drop, what are your thoughts on it? The first gameplay they showed was ass and the brutes looked so stupid with that shiny ass armor. I hope they get things back on track Halo can't really take too many more L's.

I personally loved 4, that shit was dope, Chief felt like a human for the first time ever. Then they screwed it up with Guardians by making Chief a side kick, straight ass

Come on 343 don't let us down.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    the new halo is finsta drop, what are your thoughts on it? The first gameplay they showed was ass and the brutes looked so stupid with that shiny ass armor. I hope they get things back on track Halo can't really take too many more L's.

I personally loved 4, that shit was dope, Chief felt like a human for the first time ever. Then they screwed it up with Guardians by making Chief a side kick, straight ass

Come on 343 don't let us down.

4 was my joint! I’m going to give this one last shot, if the fumble Im through with halo.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope it turns out to be good. I was worried about the delay, and then the fact that they made multiplayer free to play also worried me. They will probably make this game a live service game, where you'll be paying to get ahead. I hope I'm wrong on that though.

Got my series X ordered, so I should have it by the time the game comes out.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hope it turns out to be good. I was worried about the delay, and then the fact that they made multiplayer free to play also worried me. They will probably make this game a live service game, where you'll be paying to get ahead. I hope I'm wrong on that though.

We'll see...I have very small hope at this point.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I’m prepping myself a disappointment.