The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Y'all gon learn sooner or later

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Stop going to these Asian (Orientals) stores!!!

I am very proud I live in a "Eggroll Free" household. The only person that ate their food was my grandmother and she has since passed, so let this video be a lesson.
    Another kool joint from DageekundergroundIII

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I am very proud I live in a "Eggroll Free" household. The only person that ate their food was my grandmother and she has since passed, so let this video be a lesson.

I’m trying to find the original video to see if she learned anything. If she is saying anything other than stay out these asian shops, she is a lost cause.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m trying to find the original video to see if she learned anything. If she is saying anything other than stay out these asian shops, she is a lost cause.
    Not all of us are going to make it Brother Jay. You know the saying "You can't fix stupid" LOL

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

I make ALL my food from scratch. Grow my own fruits, veggies & herbs. After settling in GA, I'll restart growing again.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People working at restaurants tend to mess with the food and drinks they serve. No amount of acting friendly stops this crap. I got tired of thoroughly inspecting food. Nowadays I cook at home. Turned the tip money into groceries.
    Especially at these dirty ass asian places. Ive seen some of the nastiest shit and they never get shut down.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You don't have to see the original video, peep the comments. As soon as Black people said that the Black woman shouldn't have been in that store, the new-negroes started caping:
    View: https://twitter.com/drinkbrandi1/status/1484345525675511817?t=7ccj68jZ5I_cAmNjf5TW_A&s=19

Some people never learn.

It might be too late also. Women that have been wearing weaves for years, probably can't do anything else, their real hair has left & can't be regrown. No roots, no regrowth.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It might be too late also. Women that have been wearing weaves for years, probably can't do anything else, their real hair has left & can't be regrown. No roots, no regrowth.
    The issue isn't weaves, it's where women are buying their bundles. There are Black beauty stores online and in several cities.
    Instead of supporting Black businesses, our sisters keep giving their hard-earned money with Asian people who openly disrespect them.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The issue isn't weaves, it's where women are buying their bundles. There are Black beauty stores online and in several cities.
    Instead of supporting Black businesses, our sisters keep giving their hard-earned money with Asian people who openly disrespect them.
    It's a problem period, not wearing their natural hair. Until we shut them down by not giving ANY of them our money, it'll never stop.
    Why spend your money with Anti-Black supporters in the first place?

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    My daughter came to stay with us, and I saw some shrimp fried rice in my refrigerator. I was perplexed. I know my wife didn't bring Chinese food in my home. I almost threw it out but then my daughter warmed it up yesterday. I got right on her about bringing that mess into my house.

We have to avoid at all costs spending money with anyone other than us. Let them support their own businesses and see how far that goes. We saw what happened during the early stages of the pandemic when they were crying about going out of business. On the other hand, the women in my house no longer go to their nail salons and have natural locks. Stay on code black men and women!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My daughter came to stay with us, and I saw some shrimp fried rice in my refrigerator. I was perplexed. I know my wife didn't bring Chinese food in my home. I almost threw it out but then my daughter warmed it up yesterday. I got right on her about bringing that mess into my house.

We have to avoid at all costs spending money with anyone other than us. Let them support their own businesses and see how far that goes. We saw what happened during the early stages of the pandemic when they were crying about going out of business. On the other hand, the women in my house no longer go to their nail salons and have natural locks. Stay on code black men and women!
    Since your daughter likes shrimp fried rice, tell her that it's super easy to make. You guys can make it at home, and it will be much better (and healthier) than what you get from the Chinese carry out.
    I'll post the recipe in the cooking thread for you guys.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Since your daughter likes shrimp fried rice, tell her that it's super easy to make. You guys can make it at home, and it will be much better (and healthier) than what you get from the Chinese carry out.
    I'll post the recipe in the cooking thread for you guys.
    Thank you, brother Rollie Forbes . I would appreciate that. My wife makes the best fried rice in the land and my daughter can burn also! I just don't know why my daughter went and bought it, but I know old habits are hard to break. On a side note, I stopped eating all red meat and only eat non fried fish, mainly salmon occasionally.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank you, brother Rollie Forbes . I would appreciate that. My wife makes the best fried rice in the land and my daughter can burn also! I just don't know why my daughter went and bought it, but I know old habits are hard to break. On a side note, I stopped eating all red meat and only eat non fried fish, mainly salmon occasionally.
    My pleasure, brother! I see you giving your queen & your princess their props, too. Much respect for that!
    Here's the cooking thread, there are some good dishes in here: Let's Cook!
    ✊🏾

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    My pleasure, brother! I see you giving your queen & your princess their props, too. Much respect for that!
    Here's the cooking thread, there are some good dishes in here: Let's Cook!
    ✊🏾
    Thank you, sir! I had to do it! One Love!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Amen. White people dont let these savages set up stores in their neighborhoods. These asians are making money off of us. I remember doing some consulting work at a korean hair care distributor. Pictures of black women all over the place but none of the staff outside of the one person that HAD to talk to me would even look at me. They're roaches, screw them.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Amen. White people dont let these savages set up stores in their neighborhoods. These asians are making money off of us. I remember doing some consulting work at a korean hair care distributor. Pictures of black women all over the place but none of the staff outside of the one person that HAD to talk to me would even look at me. They're roaches, screw them.
    I rarely, if ever see us working in their stores. They're all in the family. We need to be the same!

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I make ALL my food from scratch. Grow my own fruits, veggies & herbs. After settling in GA, I'll restart growing again.
    I enjoyed GA when I took my granny and aunt to go see property that my grandfather was raised on. I look back at that trip and smile how I pulled off driving there and back without fail, granny wanted me to pull over for a overnight. Nothing doing though because I and the Caddy were 1...until the GD AC went out 10 miles after crossing the GA state line.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I enjoyed GA when I took my granny and aunt to go see property that my grandfather was raised on. I look back at that trip and smile how I pulled off driving there and back without fail, granny wanted me to pull over for a overnight. Nothing doing though because I and the Caddy were 1...until the GD AC went out 10 miles after crossing the GA state line.
    mjlol

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I just can't get with black men calling us bishes and hoes. It's too much and it's not manly. It's abusive. You want women you call bishes to behave like ladies? Makes no sense. I'm not with it at all.

What do you think black women should do? What's the alternative? I really don't think men have a clue what goes into women's beauty care.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    What do you think black women should do? What's the alternative? I really don't think men have a clue what goes into women's beauty care.
    I've been hearing women calling each other those words for years. Long before these ratchet reality TV shows. In my opinion, women should behave & dress like respectably. Basically, if it quacks like a duck....
    Not ALL women, just the ratchets, hood rats, chicken heads, etc.