Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
With the gay nightclub attack, Barkley can continue his anti-Black campaign.

Previously Charles Barkley tried to scapegoat Kyrie Irving and dog whistle for white supremacy by repeating the lie that the book Kyrie mentioned denied the holocaust . I own the first Hebrews to Negroes book on kindle but not the sequel book. Holocaust is mentioned 31 times and NOT ONCE does it deny the event,

Now Barkley has this “round 2” opportunity with the nightclub shooting to redirect the attention and momentum away from revealing the reality of anti Black racism and waking up even more of our people.

It wasn’t even a Black man that shot up the gay nightclub but he goes out of his way to make us the face of the act. (I included a picture of the nightclub shooting suspect, Anderson Lee Aldrich who is clearly not Black and yet Barkley continues to be obsessed with anti Black rhetoric).

This happened after the shooting at the Asian spa in Atlanta by a white man but somehow they made sure to make us the bad guy and gave Asians a hate crime bill while centuries later we still wait.

I guarantee if we don’t get sidetracked and we keep momentum going, they will find or instigate another “look over there” distraction as an excuse to meddle by framing another false tie in narrative.

It happens every time we start to make progress. And best believe Barkley will be volunteering to help connect us no matter how far removed it is from us and our struggle.
This man is one of those "skinfolk" that ain't "kinfolk".
He's one of (sadly) many real life Uncle Ruckuses among us,
a Black "Agent Smith" in the White Supremacy matrix.

Anderson-Lee-Aldrich.png

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    This was actually the same interview when they were talking about Kyrie Irving and he went into his whole anti-Semitic rant. And then all of a sudden he went into this whole black people hate gay people kind of diatride. I'm sure he wanted to speak on anti-immigration and anti-asian topics but he ran out of time.

Shoutout13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    With the gay nightclub attack, Barkley can continue his anti-Black campaign.

Previously Charles Barkley tried to scapegoat Kyrie Irving and dog whistle for white supremacy by repeating the lie that the book Kyrie mentioned denied the holocaust . I own the first Hebrews to Negroes book on kindle but not the sequel book. Holocaust is mentioned 31 times and NOT ONCE does it deny the event,

Now Barkley has this “round 2” opportunity with the nightclub shooting to redirect the attention and momentum away from revealing the reality of anti Black racism and waking up even more of our people.

It wasn’t even a Black man that shot up the gay nightclub but he goes out of his way to make us the face of the act. (I included a picture of the nightclub shooting suspect, Anderson Lee Aldrich who is clearly not Black and yet Barkley continues to be obsessed with anti Black rhetoric).

This happened after the shooting at the Asian spa in Atlanta by a white man but somehow they made sure to make us the bad guy and gave Asians a hate crime bill while centuries later we still wait.

I guarantee if we don’t get sidetracked and we keep momentum going, they will find or instigate another “look over there” distraction as an excuse to meddle by framing another false tie in narrative.

It happens every time we start to make progress. And best believe Barkley will be volunteering to help connect us no matter how far removed it is from us and our struggle.
    This man is one of those "skinfolk" that ain't "kinfolk".
    He's one of (sadly) many real life Uncle Ruckuses among us,
    a Black "Agent Smith" in the White Supremacy matrix.
    Hate to reply to my own post but came to my attention that there is misinformation being posted about the shooter (probably intentionally), the Colorado Springs shooting suspect is a much younger white suspect. Was unable to post the correction before the post became permanent. Anderson-Lee-Aldrich.jpeg

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So Black people are responsible for this LGBT club shooting now? Did Kyrie Irving suddenly become the Big Bad Booty Rainbow 🌈 Whisperer and tell Anderson Lee Aldrich to shoot that gay club up? Where were all of these tears for the Black victims in Buffalo, NY murdered by racist Payton Gendron? Why wasn't the Tops Supermarket Mass Murder a national news story like this LGBT club shooting and the Uvalde shooting were? Where the blame and shame toward the white and non-Black communities for their collective racism and hostility towards Black people?

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Hate to reply to my own post but came to my attention that there is misinformation being posted about the shooter (probably intentionally), the Colorado Springs shooting suspect is a much younger white suspect. Was unable to post the correction before the post became permanent. View attachment 5127
    looking like Kyle Rittenhouse's older cousin, Lyle Rittenhouse

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    looking like Kyle Rittenhouse's older cousin, Lyle Rittenhouse
    There's Lyle Rittenhouse, Towel Rittenhouse, Mile Rittenhouse, Bowel Tanks, Sally Rittenhouse, Bobby Rittenhouse, Gunner Smith, Lamp Barnsmen, Apple Klansas, and Cat Hicks.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All these gay attacks were by non blacks.
    We've seen this niggas wife he has no choice but to be a coon
    White men are really putting all the shit they do on our backs. It’s crazy right now. They tryna get the narrative right so that when we take back to streets they can say “there goes those hateful negros again”.

MoMoneyRiUp

Designing an Afrocentric lifestyle
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can these self-loathing weirdos stop speaking on behalf of people they hate and don’t even want to be (Black people)? What a loser. It’s amazing how special White people can make niggas feel before they rob them of all their wealth, life, and/or dignity eventually. 🤦🏾‍♀️

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Next synagogue shooting gonna be blamed Kanye and all blacks
    Oh 1000% they are setting themselves up to make us out to be what they really are…. Meanwhile we are flogged for speaking freely. It’s time to act on our own authority.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Barkley is an idiot and a coon. He never used to be. Barkley was at one time a bit more pro black in actions. He got into trouble once when he was asked something he didn't like by a white reporter I think and said "That's why I hate white people" in 1995

“That’s why I hate white people,” Barkley was heard saying.

Before Sunday afternoon’s NBA AllStar Game, Barkley said he meant the remark as a joking aside to Barry Bloom, a reporter standing nearby with whom he is friendly. Bloom, of the San Diego Union, is white.

Barkley got beaten down in life. By his own mistakes. He had a gambling problem.

He's completely buck broken. He's always had full public support for Dwayne Wade's gay son Zion. Anyway, as an aside, look at the comments. Gays go in on him anyway for not getting the gay / trans definition, correct. They know he don't crap about but they go in on him anyway in the comments. You can't win with them.

Anyway, by now he's buck broken. Lost his money, got money back via sports commentator, and with his cooning get gets endorsements.

EndorsementsCapital One, Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Nike, Right Guard, T-Mobile

MoMoneyRiUp

Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So we are
    1. Homophobic
    2. Antisemitic
    3. Asian Haters
    4. Super predators
    5. Monkeys
    LITERALLY everything evil thing they can make up, but what are they???

We need to get away from these weirdos. Damn devils. Always finding a skinfolk to trash talk Black people in front of the world. I’m truly over it.