The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

You Can't Be Out Here Dating The Enemy & Thinking S*** Sweet. Straight Facts

D

Deleted member 1475

Exactly. Can't be on about survival when you're in the bed with them that's suicide, I'd rather be sleeping with untrained fully grown tigers and venomous snakes, which I'd probably be safer with anyway.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yall think he's gonna see it and change his moves or no?
    No not at all. He gonna be playing in the snow. If he did t learn after 400 years shieeet.

ART
    ART
    He might as well prepare for the inevitable avalanche that will destroy him and his career after entertaining those racist females (and possibly males too).

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There is just no way as a Black man in America is it 'worth it' dating or marrying Becky if you are single right now. If you are already in a relationship and she's tested over time, okay, but I'm talking about as a single brotha now.

Simply not worth it at all. She has all the power because society has granted her that over brothers since slave days.

For me personally, only a sista can truly understand anyway.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    *SMH* It's a forever dead street with some our "cuzins, " who refuses in listening to reason and opening their dead eyes to both obviousness and reality. It gets to a point where the topic is not worth tackling. It just begs the constant question, and that's when will you TOBY mofos get it???

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're going to date outside of your race you need to be 100% sure that that woman has taken on your ideology & not the other way around. The problem most Black men make when dating outside is the fact that they assimilate into whatever culture they marry into. Women are suppose to follow your lead & not the other way around. Black male celebrities & athletes are literally groomed to be with a white woman. Athletes for example are thrown white cheerleaders from middle school to college if they go to a nearly all white school. It's really sad that these men are trained to like Becky's because Becky is a control when big money is involved. This is why Black talent should be cultivated in Black communities with young Black women as the standard & not a secondary after thought. A white supremacist can jump in bed with a Black woman & still be a white supremacist tomorrow. Black men need to have the same mentality culturally. Black first regardless of who you're sleeping with because when you're by yourself,no one knows who you're sleeping with especially the police. John Majors will be okay because his talent is bigger than a Becky.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Just a guess, Majors wasn't getting hollared at much by sisters none by white women before he made it and didn't think he had a shot at white women and now that he can get one (via his fame), he's all into the sexual access and its addictive. Just my supposition. Tiger Woods even worse. Now he's paying for it. Will he learn? My guess is no. The Ebony photoshoot told me he'll do whatever and think in a non strategic way when it comes to white supremacy and black manhood.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just a guess, Majors wasn't getting hollared at much by sisters none by white women before he made it and didn't think he had a shot at white women and now that he can get one (via his fame), he's all into the sexual access and its addictive. Just my supposition. Tiger Woods even worse. Now he's paying for it. Will he learn? My guess is no. The Ebony photoshoot told me he'll do whatever and think in a non strategic way when it comes to white supremacy and black manhood.

Damn your point on the Ebony photoshoot is something I never thought about. Good freaking points man.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Damn your point on the Ebony photoshoot is something I never thought about. Good freaking points man.
    When they find out what the ULTIMATE PRICE will be, they'll wish they had been with their own & ONLY their own!
    #TooLittleTooLate

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ...also how do we know Becky ain't co-sign the Ebony photoshoot? "Go on babe, do it, that's so freakin' brave' or some buck breaking advice to see if she can get him to buck break himself.

Terrymist
    Terrymist
    Food for thought. Becky's are quick to emasculate black men, so for her to possibly suggest the zesty photoshoot is not beyond the realms of possibility.
    This is pure speculation, but if she did suggest the photoshoot, in her mind it would make it easier to play Majors for a punk.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    So, Jonathon Major's Becky lying as if we are shocked by it. The way Hollywood works with black men, it doesn't matter if he's innocent. He won't get those parts back. They punished him for being accused of hitting a white woman. Just like in the 1950s. In white supremacy effed up mindset, don't be in the vicinity of white women like that so lie or not, we will punish you.
    The cops coaching her to lie is a major lawsuit if he goes for it and who knows if he will. He's one of those brothers who you never know how much fight for white supremacy he will have. He's suspect AF.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    So, Jonathon Major's Becky lying as if we are shocked by it. The way Hollywood works with black men, it doesn't matter if he's innocent. He won't get those parts back. They punished him for being accused of hitting a white woman. Just like in the 1950s. In white supremacy effed up mindset, don't be in the vicinity of white women like that so lie or not, we will punish you.
    The cops coaching her to lie is a major lawsuit if he goes for it and who knows if he will. He's one of those brothers who you never know how much fight for white supremacy he will have. He's suspect AF.
    Why do they have the same lip pose in their pictures? Did he get that 💩 from her?