The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

You guys still on Twitter?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I left the platform. I just wasn't feeling it anymore. People argue over stupid things, act like they know it all, and cancel everything. It makes no damn sense to me. Like I used to enjoy reading through the posts but most of what I was seeing was politically charged and designed to make someone look bad for something. Got sick of it and just decided to wipe my account and leave. This was last year. I haven't been on it since. I would much rather socialize on forums like this one.

Storm

Sixer
zBucks
I left the platform. I just wasn't feeling it anymore. People argue over stupid things, act like they know it all, and cancel everything. It makes no damn sense to me. Like I used to enjoy reading through the posts but most of what I was seeing was politically charged and designed to make someone look bad for something. Got sick of it and just decided to wipe my account and leave. This was last year. I haven't been on it since. I would much rather socialize on forums like this one.
I agree with the arguing. It makes it hard to use Twitter. I think the original concept was fantastic. A way to reach out all at once to your followers with latest news etc but it became a way to shout out to just get attacked. For that reason I don't use Twitter anymore.

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
They banned me for talking about Black Americans working together and not letting others speak for us. I think I got reported and they shut me down.
That says it all right there. They just want people fighting each other and not working together. It is sick. I see so much and so many people suffering and anytime you try to speak out with any solutions that don't follow the narrative they want, they silence you. The fact that they got so many people blindly following them to... It is mad. We are living in a backward world.