The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

You OGs Remember This Scene?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
....in Boyz 'N Tha Hood

He also mentioned Crenshaw Mafia (Bloods), they had a helluva rep in LA, still do.
Anyway, this is the term that some (certainly not all) Africans who grew up in the states as a reason why they ain't rocking with us (on code folks).

I do recall tryna explain to a brotha or two though that Africa isn't what they think it is.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Not sure which scene you're talking about all I know is that FBA's have always rocked with those on the continent especially during the times of Apartheid and trying to get rid of Botha and his regime. We've been the vanguard in the fight against white supremacy since the days of slavery and that would be over 500 years.....my question to my Brothers and Sisters on the continent would be how come you never came for your Brothers and Sisters who were kidnapped? Did you hate us so much that you sold us into chattel slavery? These questions need to be answered and I know some fought against the slavers as we fought on the North American continent but these questions NEED to be answered!!!! At the end of the day it's not about hating anyone just the love of my people wherever they may be on this planet. Black First!