The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Young Passport Bro Prodigy Auston Holleman is getting cancelled by Brazilian Feminists

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Its not looking good for the young brother down there in Salvador Bahia Brazil.

Stephanie Ribeiro one of the popular Brazilian Feminists has gotten wind of Auston's many videos showing how much "easier" it is for american men to date in brazil compared to america. She is now contacting lawyers and the Brazilian government to get Auston arrested and or Deported

https://twitter.com/RibSte/status/1613297779740409865

Stephanie Ribeiro on Instagram: "The American Auston Holleman, on his twitter @AGroomsmen and on his profile on youtube https://www.youtube.com/@AustonHolleman, has been creating a series of contents encouraging other Americans to come to Brazil to approach Brazilian women as he himself has been doing. Here he approaches women on the beach and asks if they would kiss and go home on the same day, and when she confirms. He says: GET YOUR PASSPORTS. @brasilmetoo @justiceirasoficial @mpf_oficial @embaixadaeua @ consuladoeuasp @itamaratygovbr"

------My personal opinion

There is nothing wrong with traveling and dating but if you are On Video admitting to paying for sex in a foreign country (even once) and admitting to jumping from woman to woman in that country and calling the women there "bad bishes" on videos its a recipe for disaster period.

There is a way to make content that won't have you looking like a sex tourist on youtube. I went from being happy for the brother exploring the travel world to shaking my head because of how reckless he's moving showcasing the local women. now for men that havent visited brazil yet controversy like this is creating a bad atmosphere

I'd advise any man traveling to brazil to be extra careful going to Salvador Bahia because situations like this is turning the area hostile toward USA men.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The game is to be sold not told. He's been all over Brazil. The comment is either from some small miniscule number of women. Or its fake accounts. Not that I wouldn't take any threat seriously. But at the same time, I'd keep moving how I move.

Brazil is open as hell...despite the comments he received. I can't see how he was 'treated like sh*t' in America. He's a decent looking guy...pause...if he wasn't pulling in America its about him.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is nothing wrong with traveling and dating but if you are On Video admitting to paying for sex in a foreign country (even once) and admitting to jumping from woman to woman in that country and calling the women there "bad bishes" on videos its a recipe for disaster period.

There is a way to make content that won't have you looking like a sex tourist on youtube. I went from being happy for the brother exploring the travel world to shaking my head because of how reckless he's moving showcasing the local women. now for men that havent visited brazil yet controversy like this is creating a bad atmosphere

I'd advise any man traveling to brazil to be extra careful going to Salvador Bahia because situations like this is turning the area hostile toward USA men.

I haven't been following too closely but with their right wing turning up right now in Brazil it is not really safe. There ain't nobody looking to save a Black person when the country is in turmoil and strife. You'll end up like the Black people in Ukraine, there very bottom on the priority list.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There's a change.org petition to get him banned online.

Here's the blog that goes into more detail.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All black men should travel and experience the world but traveling for sex is straight up lame, pointless, and as we see very dangerous. Dangerous in a wide variety of ways; you’re going to be targeted for robber, ransom, or even organs, you might come home with an itch 👀, or you might not come home at all.

D

Deleted member 1946

I saw this coming. Who wants a Black man from another country to come and take their women who the men there want? No respectable group of men in a society would allow this to happen without severe pushback. And the Brazilian feminist group stood up for themselves as well.

D

Deleted member 1946

All black men should travel and experience the world but traveling for sex is straight up lame, pointless, and as we see very dangerous. Dangerous in a wide variety of ways; you’re going to be targeted for robber, ransom, or even organs, you might come home with an itch 👀, or you might not come home at all.
    It definitely is pointless. The USA has a ton of women, and they have trouble finding one? There are women of all nationalities.

D

Deleted member 1946

There's a change.org petition to get him banned online.

Here's the blog that goes into more detail.

Of course. Not surprised.

D

Deleted member 1946

I haven't been following too closely but with their right wing turning up right now in Brazil it is not really safe. There ain't nobody looking to save a Black person when the country is in turmoil and strife. You'll end up like the Black people in Ukraine, there very bottom on the priority list.
    Agree. Our people will be on the bottom of the list as we always are. We are alone in our fight.

Jay
    Jay
    Yup and it’s because we don’t run our own societies. We are looked at as global panhandlers and we allow it to be that way.
    D

Deleted member 1946

The game is to be sold not told. He's been all over Brazil. The comment is either from some small miniscule number of women. Or its fake accounts. Not that I wouldn't take any threat seriously. But at the same time, I'd keep moving how I move.

Brazil is open as hell...despite the comments he received. I can't see how he was 'treated like sh*t' in America. He's a decent looking guy...pause...if he wasn't pulling in America its about him.
    People have said he is a lame. They said he was a lame in high school and had to get some muscles to appear tougher.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You can tell when someone has never been anywhere before or recieved female attention. This Passport Bros stuff is lame. Dudes been doing this for decades, even centuries. Difference is, no one went around flossing because they were able we to go a third world country to trick off.....

News flash your in a third world country. Ppl are trying to come up.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My guess is he makes money off youtube and since he is out there like that to make money, he is going through what he is because its public.

For a while it worked, until it didn't. So, its not that Chad is getting away with things he can't. Chad doesn't have a very public youtube channel talking about Brazilian women. That's how it seems unless I hear something different.

There are white boys who do the same. They have these channels in Thailand, Philippines, other countries. They got more brothers doing it as well. For whatever reason this brother got heat for it.

Big Boda

Your FBA Brother.
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can tell when someone has never been anywhere before or received female attention. This Passport Bros stuff is lame. Dudes been doing this for decades, even centuries. Difference is, no one went around flossing because they were able we to go a third world country to trick off.....

Ok now we're getting into stereotypes with that "third world country" talk. Brazil is a developing country not a third world country. There are many rich cities there like Sao Paolo and Rio has wealthy areas in it not just favelas. Same for Colombia.

As far as this Auston guy he was moving really dumb. This controversy started with his recent interview series asking the local brazilian women sexually charged questions on cam "what size p3nis do you like" "how soon would you kiss me and go home with me if you liked me"

The major problem is when he got pushback from brazilian people he doubled down on his videos because he didnt see himself as doing anything wrong or disrespectful. That is where things can get dangerous and deadly for a foreigner who sees himself justified and uncheckable While being in a foreign country with no recourse if the people jump on your ass.

Auston has alot of Yes men around him just proud to see a young 23 year old man traveling comfortably they wont correct him about moving dangerous with the locals the way he needs to be corrected so it took him being ran up out of brazil by the locals unfortunately. thankfully he still has his life because they do not play or waste time about pulling up on people in brazil

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You can tell when someone has never been anywhere before or recieved female attention. This Passport Bros stuff is lame. Dudes been doing this for decades, even centuries. Difference is, no one went around flossing because they were able we to go a third world country to trick off.....

Yup. Women in the USA are no different than women in third world countries except….the standard of living is higher in the US so we as men have to come with more to get them to act the same. Snoop Dogg can go to Los Angeles, New York, Miami, or any other major metro area and have women chasing him and begging to sleep with…that tells you right there that the whole passport bro thing is a myth. When a passport bro goes to a third world country, the currency exchange rate effectively makes them Snoop Dogg for the week. They can eat at the best restaurants, be at the hottest bars, and resorts and the women see it and flock to them. BUT you take any of those women, bring them to the USA, and things change fast. You go from taking her to the best restaurants in her country to Applebee’s and Chilis here. In her country you rented a whole van full of women and in the USA you drive a late model Camry in a sea of S Class and 7 Series. Once she sees that there is more to gain she will be every bit as non-compliant as they think American women are.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Ok now we're getting into stereotypes with that "third world country" talk. Brazil is a developing country not a third world country. There are many rich cities there like Sao Paolo and Rio has wealthy areas in it not just favelas. Same for Colombia.

As far as this Auston guy he was moving really dumb. This controversy started with his recent interview series asking the local brazilian women sexually charged questions on cam "what size p3nis do you like" "how soon would you kiss me and go home with me if you liked me"

The major problem is when he got pushback from brazilian people he doubled down on his videos because he didnt see himself as doing anything wrong or disrespectful. That is where things can get dangerous and deadly for a foreigner who sees himself justified and uncheckable While being in a foreign country with no recourse if the people jump on your ass.

Auston has alot of Yes men around him just proud to see a young 23 year old man traveling comfortably they wont correct him about moving dangerous with the locals the way he needs to be corrected so it took him being ran up out of brazil by the locals unfortunately. thankfully he still has his life because they do not play or waste time about pulling up on people in brazil

Not to be pedantic but a developing country and a third world country are the same exact thing. Developing country is a euphemism that Europeans came up with after being called out for the racist term "Third-World".

To your other points, Auston is feeling himself and is going to be humbled if he does not stop.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    My personal experience is that the guys who are 100 percent traveling to other countries to smash, can't pull in their own countries. 99 percent of the women they are smashing in the developing country are women middle class men in that country won't marry or be seen with.

The women are see them as a come up. Some men know that deep down but some claim 'they don't want American women' when in fact, they don't appeal to American women for a number of reasons, primarily personality but also they make average money and have nothing else to offer such as game (personality/swag), etc.

There are a small number of men who are actually making decent money but don't want to date girls from America who are trying to lock them down so they just go overseas and smash.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm all for Black men traveling and seeing the world, but if your traveling strictly to do dirt or trick off....keep it on the low please. Don't kiss and tell....it's corny and make us all look childish.

"Actin like a nigga who ain't ever had shit."