The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

YouTube removed my video

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I recently shared on of my videos where I spoke about our young Black boys being the target of sexual predation. Some must have been in their feelings and had my video REMOVED. Its litterally just me commenting on a couple of storied using stillshots. I filed and appeal.

Screenshot_20221124_100914_YT Studio.jpg

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I recently shared on of my videos where I spoke about our young Black boys being the target of sexual predation. Some must have been in their feelings and had my video REMOVED. Its litterally just me commenting on a couple of storied using stillshots. I filed and appeal.

View attachment 5179
Do you still have the video stored elsewhere? Are you able to upload it here?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View attachment 5179
    Upload it here.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been thinking we should start or own"Media Collection" over here ... I heard someone say "you can look at someone's walls, paintings and library and tell what they are about" ... If they have none, self explanatory ..

6zeros is self explanatory, but it would still be cool to start a media collection..

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know why? Because they are pushing it! They don't want us protecting the kids. These sick freaks want them as sexual tokens. It is going to get to a point where this leads to a civil war. Mark my words. If you aren't for this crap and you are gay, lesbian, whatever you better be distancing yourself from the LGBT because people will be looking for blood. Parents are fed up. The general public is fed up. This is the one common ground I have with any political side, race, or religion. You go after kids, you are the enemy.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Upload it here.
    I wish they still aired a show called, TO CATCH A PREDATOR, but it was taken off the air, because ALL the predators were whites & Latinos.
    Facebook & YouTube blocked me, because I stated that whites are the ONLY species with 3DNA. Quoting Jason Black, "LOOK IT UP". ✊🏽