The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

YouTubers You Enjoy

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I have been looking for some new people to sub to. As of now, I am only watching a handful of people. I used to be subbed to like 30+ channels but stopped watching a lot of them.

SomeOrdinaryGamers, SomeBlackGuy, Pewdiepie, LongBeachGriffy, The Critical Drinker, and penguinz0 to name a few. I like things related to entertainment topics, relaxed reaction videos, tech stuff, anime talk, some gaming, just things of that nature. I am open to some recommendations.

You can just share what you are currently into as well.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been looking for some new people to sub to. As of now, I am only watching a handful of people. I used to be subbed to like 30+ channels but stopped watching a lot of them.

SomeOrdinaryGamers, SomeBlackGuy, Pewdiepie, LongBeachGriffy, The Critical Drinker, and penguinz0 to name a few. I like things related to entertainment topics, relaxed reaction videos, tech stuff, anime talk, some gaming, just things of that nature. I am open to some recommendations.

These are my go-to's.

StarTalk
    SavageGeese
    Professor Black Truth
    Tariq Nasheed
    The Business
    Hotepish
    Fly Nubian Queen
    Doug DeMuro
    Exotic Car Play Place
    Charlie Newhart
    Most of Miree

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Outside of the big 3 like Tariq,Jason and Professor Black . I follow Richard Fain, Chris Sain and Boyce Watkins and Dream Green Show for finance. The Phil Scott show is another great show for current events.

Paid1nFull

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The only three you need are The Black Authority, The Business, and Professor Black Truth everything else will be nonsense! But I'm also subscribed to UrAvgConsumer, Spencer Cornelia, and RDCWorld1.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Professor Black Truth
    The Black Authority
    The Business
    The Jimmy Dore Show
    Thunderf00t (for science stuff)
    Phat Tape and similar channels
    College Music and similar channels
    Vespa Motorsport
    Bus Grease Monkey
    I had to give up on Jimmy Dore when he started caping for Kyle Rittenhouse.

Metrolinerxlz

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had to give up on Jimmy Dore when he started caping for Kyle Rittenhouse.
    A good chunk of his recent takes have borderined White Supremacist talking points, including the Rittenhouse case. I lost a lot of respect for him after that. I'm only subscribed to him at this point to keep tabs, like Butterball Martin.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A good chunk of his recent takes have borderined White Supremacist talking points, including the Rittenhouse case. I lost a lot of respect for him after that. I'm only subscribed to him at this point to keep tabs, like Butterball Martin.
    Facts man! I was like yooooo there ain’t a place for me in this broadcast. If a couple negroes gotta get shot to allow him to point the finger at the “shitlibs” or the republicans he is all for it.

Metrolinerxlz

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts man! I was like yooooo there ain’t a place for me in this broadcast. If a couple negroes gotta get shot to allow him to point the finger at the “shitlibs” or the republicans he is all for it.
    What bothered me was his incorrect take on the case. PBT pointed out several lies told by Rittenhouse on the stand. Jimmy Dore just ignored those lies to push his agenda and gain viewership.

He recently had to backtrack on his "BLM caused a REfunding of police" narrative after several articles pointed out how BLM had nothing to do with those government decisions.

As to your point about Black folks being killed, none of us caught bullets from Rittenhouse. The victims in Kenosha were all White radicals.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What bothered me was his incorrect take on the case. PBT pointed out several lies told by Rittenhouse on the stand. Jimmy Dore just ignored those lies to push his agenda and gain viewership.

He recently had to backtrack on his "BLM caused a REfunding of police" narrative after several articles pointed out how BLM had nothing to do with those government decisions.
    Yes. He was talking about how Rittenhouse was a hero and traveled there to help. I was like:

lucious lyon wtf GIF

As to your point about Black folks being killed, none of us caught bullets from Rittenhouse. The victims in Kenosha were all White radicals.
    I never said it was Black people who were killed in Kenosha, I said if a couple Black people have to take bullets for Jimmy to launch an attack on Dems and Republicans he will and totally ignore the Black people hurt. It's a metaphor to basically say that he's blind at best, apathetic at worst to what happens to Black people.

Metrolinerxlz

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I never said it was Black people who were killed in Kenosha, I said if a couple Black people have to take bullets for Jimmy to launch an attack on Dems and Republicans he will and totally ignore the Black people hurt. It's a metaphor to basically say that he's blind at best, apathetic at worst to what happens to Black people.

I misunderstood you on that one. My bad...