Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Idaho sheriff sends dire warning to 'idiotic' Biden officials: 'We are on the cusp of complete collapse

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "We're at a crisis stage, quite frankly. We have never seen the numbers of seizures and the amounts of any drug, including methamphetamine, like we're seeing in fentanyl. And of course, we're still dealing with the methamphetamine crisis we've been in for years," he told Carley Shimkus.

I believe in 2024 a massive shift will take place, there will be a trump equivalent as president if he doesn't run. They will not let the opportunity slip by this time,trump was too stupid to implement what they really wanted to do. This time I will stick, especially with a bought-off supreme court. Stock up on ammo, food, and water. Shit is going to get real krazy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trump is running. He said he is without saying he is. You know the orange man's ignorant like that lol

Biden has royally f'd up our economy. So much so they can't even lie about it anymore. A lot of places are bleeding money and it would not surprise me if whole towns end up knocked off the electric grid cause they can't afford it. We just have to pay attention, plan ahead, and no matter who wins, pray that it is someone who will actually be for helping the economy before it completely crumbles. If that happens, everyone loses and our people will suffer the most.