The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Kinetic energy towards Melanin Sovereignty.

Sankofamind758

Registered
I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Hey, Y'all! In light of the enormous evidence that whiteness is showing black people in no uncertain terms how little they regard us as humans. The Sesame Place racial snubs of black children were nothing less than intentional. This is sad, but it is no surprise to me. This is the normative behavior of whiteness. Be not fooled, whiteness is deliberate and always in motion for the long game. We've plenty of historical evidence of the dubious nature of whiteness.

I'm thankful for this space 6zeros.net. Black people in motion toward their own sovereignty is energy and a movement away from the deleterious, life-negating stench of whiteness. In physics, kinetic energy is that which an object possesses when it is in motion. Melanin/Blackness is in motion, a movement of life, but is deliberately interfered with by policies and laws that embolden those who fear and hate anything outside of whiteness and the privileges it affords. Nevertheless, "Melanin" is a sovereign energy that automatically gives rise to life movements. It is endemic to black people everywhere - from the Motherland to wherever we are on the globe. Nothing can stop us. Only our unbelief, fear, and a pathological fondness for whiteness can prevent such a manifestation of a beautiful and powerful movement.