zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    of course, she's Black...

These Race soldiers are purging and I still see a large majority of our people playing and, ignoring what's happening around them.
    I've always suspected the police are behind the large number of blacks being killed in Chicago, I think they allow race soldiers from all over the country to go there and get their feet wet, The idea for the movie The Purge came from somewhere.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    of course, she's Black...

These Race soldiers are purging and I still see a large majority of our people playing and, ignoring what's happening around them.
    I've always suspected the police are behind the large number of blacks being killed in Chicago, I think they allow race soldiers from all over the country to go there and get their feet wet, The idea for the movie The Purge came from somewhere.

This has been happening all over the world & for nearly 500 years. If our people don't know what it is by now, YOU'RE A GONNER & probably next!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    You know why you can't get away with systemically doing this to Jews, Gays, Right Wingers? Because the consequences and repurcussions in whatever form it takes, political, financial, physical is going to be too much smoke. I'd even add Latinos if the same exact thing was happening to them in the same numbers, to the same degree.