The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

108 Years Old

D

Deleted member 1946

How old was the oldest person in your family before he or she died? And what great pieces of wisdom did they pass down? Like how to live a long time and life advice?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great grandparents on both sides made it into their '90s. Grandparents are a bit different. My one grandma is still alive on my mom's side. She is 85 but her husband passed in 2019. My grandparents on my fathers side died younger due to health problems but most people in the family seem to live to be at least 85.

I feel like people used to live longer cause we had heather eating habits and people were more active back then. Plus people spent way more time outdoors.

D

Deleted member 1946

Great grandparents on both sides made it into their '90s. Grandparents are a bit different. My one grandma is still alive on my mom's side. She is 85 but her husband passed in 2019. My grandparents on my fathers side died younger due to health problems but most people in the family seem to live to be at least 85.

I feel like people used to live longer cause we had heather eating habits and people were more active back then. Plus people spent way more time outdoors.
    This is great news to hear. I like to see people get old and become wise. I am glad you pointed out better eating habits. I realize that when people do things to keep themselves mentally stimulated by playing puzzles or doing sudoku puzzles while doing things to vibrate on a higher frequency, they have a higher chance at living a long time. There is so much intentional misinformation given in society regarding what is healthy to eat and not.

My family overall does not eat healthy which is why most of them die before 70. My mother is in her 60s and does not eat healthy at all. She takes care of my father, but she is on a lot of medications. My father is 93 years old and developed dementia/alzheimers about 3 months after things shut down in March 2020 due to the pandemic. He doesn't eat healthy at all. He has had a medium heart attack and stroke, but he refused to change. He didn't do any exercise either. Now, he takes a million medications daily. He has not learned over the past 25 years.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is great news to hear. I like to see people get old and become wise. I am glad you pointed out better eating habits. I realize that when people do things to keep themselves mentally stimulated by playing puzzles or doing sudoku puzzles while doing things to vibrate on a higher frequency, they have a higher chance at living a long time. There is so much intentional misinformation given in society regarding what is healthy to eat and not.

My family overall does not eat healthy which is why most of them die before 70. My mother is in her 60s and does not eat healthy at all. She takes care of my father, but she is on a lot of medications. My father is 93 years old and developed dementia/alzheimers about 3 months after things shut down in March 2020 due to the pandemic. He doesn't eat healthy at all. He has had a medium heart attack and stroke, but he refused to change. He didn't do any exercise either. Now, he takes a million medications daily. He has not learned over the past 25 years.
    I think once people hit a certain age, change is nearly impossible and they die with bad habits. This is why I am always telling younger people and people my age to get themselves in check. We are not just having to worry about crappy food and drinks but we have microplastics everywhere. The only way to counteract this stuff is to create healthy habits like exercise or just being more active in general and making better eating choices so we ensure our bodies get what they need to repair themselves. It helps too to have a spiritual path and a higher belief system to handle and manage stress too. I saw some studies awhile ago that the way we speak can impact our health as well. Speaking life, joy, happiness, positive words increases health while speaking death, hatred, anger, negative words decreases health.