Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How many more times will this happen where so many people who came up missing are buried in mass graves or unmarked graves? And I wonder how many people were involved in this. It would be logical to think it would be racist/wealthy/powerful people who are/were behind this.

pamgrierdisgustDisgusting! Evil !

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How many more times will this happen where so many people who came up missing are buried in mass graves or unmarked graves? And I wonder how many people were involved in this. It would be logical to think it would be racist/wealthy/powerful people who are/were behind this.

Only the police can even begin to make that many people disappear

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Me: continue to speculate ... Government (in this case, local) involved in human trafficking, organ sales ..

They can say/do anything to the inmates behind the walls ....
    Yup they test drugs on them and everything. It’s horrible.

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks

That’s crazy

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This had become a game to those pink people y'all. Mississippi has never stopped burning. My oldere cousin said they sell "n****r Hunting Licenses". Now if THIS doesn't tell them that they need to covertly take these ppl out? Then Phuck'em let Mississippi keep burning then.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If this was 215 White kids, Illegal Immigrants, Jews, whatever, 100 percent Biden and Congress have immediate hearings, shyt would get done right away. Case in point, look at the pro Palestinian prostest at Harvard. Congress brought in the Presidents quick, talked shut, and they got forced out. Same thing would happen. But not for Blacks. There was the odd sacrificial poor white mixed in but make no mistake, this is largely a black death issue.

Second, and this is frustrating, because it hurts, hurts deeply seeing Black people abused like this. When the f*ck are we as a collective going to demand the CBC, Obama, the Mississippi government. This is something to get turnt up for. LIfe. Black life is worth doing literally anything for.