Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    6 terrorists (They called themselves The Goon Squad) tortured two black men, shooting one in the mouth, after an illegal invasion into the men's home because a neighbor said that had a white woman living there. These six have had a looong history of terrorizing FBA citizens. But Joe won't pass an anti FBA hate crime law to save his life. They had their sentencing today and I bet you didn't even know about it.

Last edited:

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Horrendous and sadistic and unfortunately no surprise from white police.

That being said, I have a couple thoughts. First, I don't think 17 or 20 years is enough. Given the fact they have been doing this for a long time. It wasn't some first time, arbitrary act. It was a pattern. Life or whatever the maximum by law is and throw in some other stuff if that's not enough. They should hopefully get enough time to die in jail or out when they are too old and decrepit to do anything but eat with a spoon.
    They will likely wait 5 or 6 years when they think its forgotten. Then we may or even may not hear they were quietly released on some pretense or another. White people do not feel whites who hurt Blacks even wrongly should be punished much if at all.

Secondly, one of the victims said he accepted the apology from one of them. I'm going to come off as insensitive and I'll accept that. I cringe when Black people forgive white abusers. Well RCNAL, maybe its genuine? No, the truth is this. I've heard white people ask Black victims if they forgive the abuser. They do this for a reason. It's a signal to the Black victim that if you forgive the person, we White folks will validate and sympathize your pain and suffering. If you say no, then maybe we aren't as sympathetic. Notice they rarely ask white victims of Black crimes that. Did you hear them ask the Goldmans or Browns if they forgive OJ? And the rare chance they do, they ask when they know the answer is 'No' and anger with it. That brotha who was brutalized has some opp somewhere he hates and if a Black opp abused his family member, he'd be in court damning him to hell. We've all seen crying Black family members curse out Black assailants. Rightfully so.

I saw the survivors of the mass shooting of Dylan Roof at that church in Charleston, forgive him. So you say, they are church folks, they forgive, surely you can see that? I'm going to say no. Anyone who grew up in Black church knows the women there have rivals. There is some church sista they can't stand. The church sista who took the position as head of the missionary fund or woman's group. The church sista who knows you always wear your favorite big yellow hat on Easter Sunday and Sister Caroline wore a yellow hat. And these women hate each other, gossip about each other and would never forgive Sister Caroline for lobbying for the head of the missionary fund or for wearing a bigger yellow hat. Seen it first hand. Grew up in the Black baptist church. But for public sake will forgive a racist mass shooter but will never forgive a church sista over some BS.

There, I said it. lol..and I'mma stand on it. I've told my mom, my family, if I ever get killed by a racist, do not ever, ever say RCNAL would have forgiven him. Say RCNAL would have wanted him cursed out, called a racist and will see him in hell.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Horrendous and sadistic and unfortunately no surprise from white police.

That being said, I have a couple thoughts. First, I don't think 17 or 20 years is enough. Given the fact they have been doing this for a long time. It wasn't some first time, arbitrary act. It was a pattern. Life or whatever the maximum by law is and throw in some other stuff if that's not enough. They should hopefully get enough time to die in jail or out when they are too old and decrepit to do anything but eat with a spoon.
    They will likely wait 5 or 6 years when they think its forgotten. Then we may or even may not hear they were quietly released on some pretense or another. White people do not feel whites who hurt Blacks even wrongly should be punished much if at all.

Secondly, one of the victims said he accepted the apology from one of them. I'm going to come off as insensitive and I'll accept that. I cringe when Black people forgive white abusers. Well RCNAL, maybe its genuine? No, the truth is this. I've heard white people ask Black victims if they forgive the abuser. They do this for a reason. It's a signal to the Black victim that if you forgive the person, we White folks will validate and sympathize your pain and suffering. If you say no, then maybe we aren't as sympathetic. Notice they rarely ask white victims of Black crimes that. Did you hear them ask the Goldmans or Browns if they forgive OJ? And the rare chance they do, they ask when they know the answer is 'No' and anger with it. That brotha who was brutalized has some opp somewhere he hates and if a Black opp abused his family member, he'd be in court damning him to hell. We've all seen crying Black family members curse out Black assailants. Rightfully so.

I saw the survivors of the mass shooting of Dylan Roof at that church in Charleston, forgive him. So you say, they are church folks, they forgive, surely you can see that? I'm going to say no. Anyone who grew up in Black church knows the women there have rivals. There is some church sista they can't stand. The church sista who took the position as head of the missionary fund or woman's group. The church sista who knows you always wear your favorite big yellow hat on Easter Sunday and Sister Caroline wore a yellow hat. And these women hate each other, gossip about each other and would never forgive Sister Caroline for lobbying for the head of the missionary fund or for wearing a bigger yellow hat. Seen it first hand. Grew up in the Black baptist church. But for public sake will forgive a racist mass shooter but will never forgive a church sista over some BS.

There, I said it. lol..and I'mma stand on it. I've told my mom, my family, if I ever get killed by a racist, do not ever, ever say RCNAL would have forgiven him. Say RCNAL would have wanted him cursed out, called a racist and will see him in hell.
    Amen to that!!! I'm the same way. Don't forgive! I'm like Nip, Ride for Me!!!!