zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another portion of OUR REPARATIONS I'm sure! 💯🤬
    Jackpot Sista!!! Biden and his crack smoking son Hunter need to be in prison. Jackson MS only needed 1 billion for a total re haul of their water system but because that is a black city no Phuck are given and that sickens me.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Jackpot Sista!!! Biden and his crack smoking son Hunter need to be in prison. Jackson MS only needed 1 billion for a total re haul of their water system but because that is a black city no Phuck are given and that sickens me.
    Infidels will be eliminated NOT incarcerated! 💯

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "Ukrainians are not fascists. There are no fascists," says the dumb white racist Ukrainian heifer recording this bullshit video with her spawn running around the mall as her community of fellow racists walks around like it's just another normal day in Nazi Ukraine.
    mcjZaeC.jpg

What's the problem again? Why do they need billions of dollars if they can afford to drench their malls and buildings with large displays of Nazi symbolism?

"Before you judge this display in Gorodok, Ukraine, remember - every country has Hakenkreuz-themed malls, it's normal." Lord please let this be sarcasm.

If it's not, then...

To CORN POP (@Fishcak18433002) :
    You want us to show humanity to white Ukrainians when they openly refuse to show humanity to Black people (including Black Ukrainians)? GTFOHWTBS. YOU KNOW white Ukrainians are racist demons and even you couldn't deny it.

Being Pro-Racist, Pro-Nazi, and Pro-Ukraine all goes hand in hand with each other.

Covertly Pro-Nazi Racist America is financially supporting Pro-Nazi Racist Ukraine. This is exactly where our taxpayer money is going and we don't even have a say. Even their white Jewish Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is totally okay with the Nazism / Anti-Semitism, but don't let Kyrie Irving mispronounce the words "Yom Kippur" or elsewhere WW3 / WW4 will start! Don't let them fool you! These white Jewish, white Irish, white Brits, white Ukrainians, and the rest of them are with the shits and they are all part of the same white supremacist bird.

Nazism is normal.
    Blackface is normal.
    Blackface holidays and celebrations like "Black Pete" are normal.
    KKK memorabilia is normal.
    Celebrating racists like Derek Chauvin, Columbus, and Kyle Rittenhouse is normal.
    Racist jokes, memes, and pranks against Black people are normal.
    Denying racism is normal.
    Gaslighting Black people is normal.
    Cultural racism is normal.
    Black trauma and attacks on Black people are normal.
    Black people dying is normal.
    Turning a blind eye to anti-Black racism is normal.
    Anti-Black Racism is normal.

The REAL WAR is against Black people across this earth.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    60 billion dollars and rising to Ukraine with non-stop coverage and praise.
    0 dollars to Jackson, Mississippi and all they needed was a few billion dollars to fix their horrible water crisis. Yet, no more media coverage on that because just with like Flint, Michigan, it's "old news" and an unimportant, oops, I mean a "local matter."

If a state fails to protect and provide for its citizens (including Black citizens), then the federal government is LEGALLY REQUIRED to step in and take appropriate action. Otherwise the federal government is just as complicit. Both the state officials in Mississippi and the federal officials in DC need to be locked up for allowing this anti-Black racist genocide to happen under their watch. Brett Favre also nedds to be locked up for robbing the people of Mississippi. This level of severe neglect is so illegal and yet there is not enough public pressure to punish them and force them to do something to help the Black residents of Jackson, MS. The real criminals are the ones creating and enforcing the laws that they feel that they don't even have to follow.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Sending our reparations to them. That's why no one MELENATED who are Freedman, foundational Americans or whatever you call yourself should be voting in another do-nothing-for-Black-Americans-President. My vote goes to Ye foe President
    Every time we turn around there’s no money for reparations but they have funds for everything else. Exactly why we have to be uncompromising. No BS no rising tides lift all boats crap anymore. Pay us our reparations or everyone has to live uncomfortably.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Every time we turn around there’s no money for reparations but they have funds for everything else. Exactly why we have to be uncompromising. No BS no rising tides lift all boats crap anymore. Pay us our reparations or everyone has to live uncomfortably.
    Of course we decent folk don't wake up looking for violence against others so naturally it doesn't occur to us ....why would they want to harm us who want peace? #TwistedBeings

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As horrible as Trump was and still is, I honestly felt like under Trump there was more wanting for change and willingness from the people to fight harder for what they believe in than right now under the Biden presidency. People have become too complacent, relaxed and comfortable with this current false sense of security and "progress" because Biden, a wolf in sheep's clothing, is not Trump, the naked rabid wolf.

Fact Reminder: Nazi Germany and the Holocaust were inspired by white America's brutal anti-Black racism and the enslavement of Black people.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    As horrible as Trump was and still is, I honestly felt like under Trump there was more wanting for change and willingness from the people to fight harder for what they believe in than right now under the Biden presidency. People have become too complacent, relaxed and comfortable with this current false sense of security and "progress" because Biden, a wolf in sheep's clothing, is not Trump, the naked rabid wolf.

Fact Reminder: Nazi Germany and the Holocaust were inspired by white America's brutal anti-Black racism and the enslavement of Black people.
    Yep. No war when trump was in office

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. No war when trump was in office
    Also, notice how there hasn't been any noticeable terrorist attacks in America that were carried out by Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or ISIS since 2016 when Obama left office and Trump took office? I'm seriously mystified on how that was possible. Meanwhile, there were plenty of attacks and mass murders carried out by white, Latino, "blue", and Asian terrorists and racist white supremacists throughout the presidencies of both Obama and Trump.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Well the USA is a Nazi sympathizing nation so it shouldn’t be a surprise. The USA is all about power it fights isis in Iraq and the backs it in Syria. The only consistency is absolute power, control and exploitation.
    Soon ALL coming to an end! 💯

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Also, notice how there hasn't been any noticeable terrorist attacks in America that were carried out by Al Qaeda, the Taliban, or ISIS since 2016 when Obama left office and Trump took office? I'm seriously mystified on how that was possible. Meanwhile, there were plenty of attacks and mass murders carried out by white, Latino, "blue", and Asian terrorists and racist white supremacists throughout the presidencies of both Obama and Trump.
    Yep

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ukraine is supposed to be a training ground and a homeland for white supremacist terrorism in Europe. As long as the radiation can be contained within Europe, I hope Putin does his absolute worst! I’m DONE sympathizing with people who don’t respect my humanity and my rights!

Last edited: