The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

6IX9INE Shoots A Music Video In BUSHWICK BROOKLYN Projects

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He would've got got on the East Coast, too.
Ain't no more streets.

Once Trayvon Martin's race soldier murderer got away with the nightly execution and has been "trolling" and tormenting Trayvon's family ever since without any consequences or pull ups from the streets, that's when we recognized the streets as we knew it were finished and have been gentrified with fakers, frauds, phonies, and fools. These fucking frauds, snitches, foreigners (whites and others along with some non-FBA Black people), cowards, operatives, sellouts, and punks have infiltrated the streets and helped to encourage the infighting between Black people, tribalism between Black people, the destruction and self-destruction of Black people, internalized racism of Black people, self-hatred of Black people and confusion of the Black people who are not realizing or caring about who the real enemies are. The streets have not been the same since the governmentally planned crack and drug epidemics of the 1980s.

These new "street" Black people are still sleeping with their oppressors and oppressive buffers like these white Latinos and fetishizing over their non-Black baby mamas and mixed babies (usually daughters). They keep being friends and friendly to these whites and others while dogging out other Black people. Too many dumbass, sellout Black individuals, including dumbass Black street dudes, didn't just invite these foreign threats such as the 69s into the cookouts and inside the sheets, but ultimately into their homes, their culture, their lives, and eventually the streets. So this unwanted 69 demon creature is now part of the modern, bastardized, weak streets and the backwards culture now whether you like it or not. Same with remedial DJ Akademiks, the Lil Pumps, Slim Jesus, and the rest of the endless clown circus. All talk and bark, no action or bite. This is going to continue to happen until those with sense put their collective foot down and enforce a code.

When I say threat, you don't have to be a killer to be dangerous or a threat or perceived as a threat. When this spicy white racist, rapist, semi-closeted gay / bisexual pedophile continues to say the n-word, disrepect Black people while leeching off Black culture, yell and claim that he can't be stopped and bragging about it, break street codes while laying up with the feds and being able to roam free, get away with violating children, and make a shameless mockery of Black culture, then he becomes one of many threats to Black culture and ultimately Black people. The culture and our music got controlled by whites, fools, sellouts, and others, now the streets and the street rules have been gentrified by the same.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
He is a talentless stick of zebra gum. Soft, colorful, and pointless after a few minutes.

You ever see his stuff with the music removed and lyrics replaced? Ish is hilarious!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4OYXmdG5bI

Dude is straight trash. People need to stop making dumb people famous.
I really wish I could pay this no nevermind, but the damage has already be done and he is already famous.

For goodness sake, if enough Black people were able to recently kill the presidential campaigns of Copmala Kamala Harris and racist Michael Bloomberg, a fucking billionaire, then you're gonna tell me that we can't make the lessers such as 69 and other clowns irrelevant and vulnerable to backlash that they can actually feel?! Since Black people are the true culture, I think we could if we make it a big enough deal, then even with his non-Black support, 69 will be finished.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Also, the song posted above in the first post is a shameless bastardized ripoff of..
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L6urRX_szKQ
Bobby Bitch by Bobby Shmurda

Bobby Shmurda had to go to prison for at least 7 years just for conspiracy. TI and Lil "I never experienced racism" Wayne got locked up for at least a year due to just having a firearm and faced weapons charges. Meanwhile, 69 recently faced actual RICO charges (up to 32 years in prison for racketeering, weapons, etc) and was let go completely, and Eminem back in the 2000s had firearms and guns, pistol whipped people, and never saw a day in jail.

Proof of #InjusticeSystem #ComplexionForProtection

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I really wish I could pay this no nevermind, but the damage has already be done and he is already famous.

For goodness sake, if enough Black people were able to recently kill the presidential campaigns of Copmala Kamala Harris and racist Michael Bloomberg, a fucking billionaire, then you're gonna tell me that we can't make the lessers such as 69 and other clowns irrelevant and vulnerable to backlash that they can actually feel?! Since Black people are the true culture, I think we could if we make it a big enough deal, then even with his non-Black support, 69 will be finished.
    I feel like the only reason he even got a leg up was cause of his younger non-black fans. I don't know a single brother or sister who listens to him but I have met a few white guys who do. I know if black folks deemed him trash, they would eventually stop supporting him though. We set the standards for them when it comes to fashion and music.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like the only reason he even got a leg up was cause of his younger non-black fans. I don't know a single brother or sister who listens to him but I have met a few white guys who do. I know if black folks deemed him trash, they would eventually stop supporting him though. We set the standards for them when it comes to fashion and music.

Another thought. As long as Take out the trash 69 has a Black entourage, is cosigned by the sunken place Black entourage, and is seen with a bunch of Black dudes and Black friends in the public eye, he will likely continue to be part of this watered down culture and seen as cool by the non-Blacks and other sunken place Black people. Then again, if the Black entourage abandoned him, he'll just try to whore for attention over the fallout. This disgusting individual 69 is an attention whore just like Kim Kardashian is. They love bad publicity and drama and will do anything for it. And the government and corporations have this creature's back. Ugh.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Black people got other things to do with their lives than to worry about where rappers shooting videos at
    Bill Murray Applause GIF by MOODMAN

…and eddiecarswell1976 with the truth serum.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another thought. As long as Take out the trash 69 has a Black entourage, is cosigned by the sunken place Black entourage, and is seen with a bunch of Black dudes and Black friends in the public eye, he will likely continue to be part of this watered down culture and seen as cool by the non-Blacks and other sunken place Black people. Then again, if the Black entourage abandoned him, he'll just try to whore for attention over the fallout. This disgusting individual 69 is an attention whore just like Kim Kardashian is. They love bad publicity and drama and will do anything for it. And the government and corporations have this creature's back. Ugh.
    That is how you know to start asking questions. If the government and the big corps seem to support the individual, you know they are just using them for their agenda. The agenda against the American people and the agenda again blacks in America.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes! It's crazy he gets millions of views every time he releases a track.
    It also doesn't help that just like Lil Nas X's any other newer rappers' fan bases, 69's fanbase is full of kids and people under 25. And then you have YouTube constantly promoting this crap with their suggestions and algorithms, and radio stations and other outlets shoving this crap in our faces.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It also doesn't help that just like Lil Nas X's any other newer rappers' fan bases, 69's fanbase is full of kids and people under 25. And then you have YouTube constantly promoting this crap with their suggestions and algorithms, and radio stations and other outlets shoving this crap in our faces.
    That is soooooo true. I didn't even factor in that aspect. If Youtube promotes you, you'll get millions of follows off the strength. He could be totally manufactured but given the appearance of credibility.