The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A called to action

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    After voting, marching, protesting and complaining gets you nowhere. What are you willing to do?
    Why would we answer that online especially to a brand new poster?

Wendy Williams No GIF

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Before maggot colored ppl "discovered" 000000.
    Season 3 Neanderthal GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

After maggot colored ppl "discovered" 000000.
    lawyer caveman GIF

What's next ChrisDorner? Are your non-Black friends going to sign up to troll and cosplay as "Black Supremacists" with usernames like MicahJohnson, Farrakhan, or Tiraq Naqueesha? #FFFFFFuck OFF.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Before maggot colored ppl "discovered" 000000.
    Season 3 Neanderthal GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

After maggot colored ppl "discovered" 000000.
    lawyer caveman GIF

What's next ChrisDorner? Are your non-Black friends going to sign up to troll and cosplay as "Black Supremacists" with usernames like MicahJohnson, Farrakhan, or Tiraq Naqueesha? #FFFFFFuck OFF.
    Be Quiet Season 2 GIF by Martin

Don’t give them any ideas.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Title of this thread is: "A called to action."

What a failed attempt at trolling and such a pathetic attempt to make a Black people look and sound like idiotic, illiterate extremists by cosplaying as a Black person with "revolutionary, extremist ideas" order to try to bait us into saying some thoughtless, reckless shit. OP behavior and digital Blackface are just as bad as regular Blackface and Blackfishing.

After voting, marching, protesting and complaining gets you nowhere. What are you willing to do? Go back on food stamps, bitch about "muh reparations", riot and loot businesses, knock down statues, and commit crime, right?

D

Deleted member 191

Dead Giveaway was his username.....you chose the name of a black law enforcement officer who snapped and went on a murder spree and SOMEHOW, you just assumed we wouldn't sideeye TF out of you.....Honey you are CLEARLY new at this. Go talk to your half-black friends who lean into their whiteness for better advice next time.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm always willing to "activate". Regardless of what puppet is put in charge of the government 💜 I'm always moving with the intent/awareness of building as a nation within a plantation 🤓. I by BLACK as much as I possibly can and if I have to use a franchise/corporate or Plantation establishment such as Walmart or Target I look for Black American produced products first. Now my link may be a little stale but none the less I resonate with the content and use it as my blueprint in my day-to-day. BLACKOUT COALITION | BLACKOUT COALITION

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm always willing to "activate". Regardless of what puppet is put in charge of the government 💜 I'm always moving with the intent/awareness of building as a nation within a plantation 🤓. I by BLACK as much as I possibly can and if I have to use a franchise/corporate or Plantation establishment such as Walmart or Target I look for Black American produced products first. Now my link may be a little stale but none the less I resonate with the content and use it as my blueprint in my day-to-day. BLACKOUT COALITION | BLACKOUT COALITION
    don't even give this caucasoid your time, don't even explain anything to him. He's most likely a CIA agent

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can you tell me
    don't even give this caucasoid your time, don't even explain anything to him. He's most likely a CIA agent
    📌I have no fear in my heart for any spy mayosapien....
    This is old news anyways... I treat them just as I would any wild animal! I'm a formidable foe, I Stay READY. The animal should KNOW, I'm well prepared for battle. Once they see the opponent is equally or SuperiOr, they think twice... It's really not Intel at all. 🌐 .... cool your correct tho. ☺️Asè I must say Yuskii I'm impressed with your, Loving to passive aggressively hate on me... ✌🏾 You follow me more than my two followers do 🤣🌐 🤓FuC💩 😐
    ben carson t GIF

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ☺️Asè I must say Yuskii I'm impressed with your, Loving to passive aggressively hate on me... ✌🏾 You follow me more than my two followers do 🤣🌐 🤓FuC💩 😐
    ben carson t GIF

No hate, just like to keep it real, and sometimes people can't handle it I guess blackmancigar

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    jump move around GIF by Make it Move

......I've been handling you surprised you even replied Asè ... I can handle it just like a TWEET/wedgie, you didn't welcome me to the platform and you never double tap to give me props you asked me passive aggressive retarded questions that can easily be look up... There's nothing to "handle" this reply is giving 3inch worm energy 🤓 low vibrating energy...

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    jump move around GIF by Make it Move

......I've been handling you surprised you even replied Asè ... I can handle it just like a TWEET/wedgie, you didn't welcome me to the platform and you never double tap to give me props you asked me passive aggressive retarded questions that can easily be look up... There's nothing to "handle" this reply is giving 3inch worm energy 🤓 low vibrating energy...
    eh I don't feel like arguing rn, so I'll leave you with this. I'm not targeting you, I have no ill-will towards you, nor do I actively seek to bother you. Sorry for not welcoming you to the platform since you're angry about that also, I don't believe I ever seen you post an introduction thread, and if you did do it, then I must've missed it by mistake, because, y'know, we have lives outside of online shinanigans, but I'm sorry for that nontheless.
    About the "passive aggressive retarded questions", I don't know what you're referring to with that, but If you feel that way, then sorry about your feelings.

I may come off as "passive aggressive" in the future, but just know I mean nothing out of it. I'm just not going to change how I move just for a singular person on a forum.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    eh I don't feel like arguing rn, so I'll leave you with this. I'm not targeting you, I have no ill-will towards you, nor do I actively seek to bother you. Sorry for not welcoming you to the platform since you're angry about that also, I don't believe I ever seen you post an introduction thread, and if you did do it, then I must've missed it by mistake, because, y'know, we have lives outside of online shinanigans, but I'm sorry for that nontheless.
    About the "passive aggressive retarded questions", I don't know what you're referring to with that, but If you feel that way, then sorry about your feelings.

I may come off as "passive aggressive" in the future, but just know I mean nothing out of it. I'm just not going to change how I move just for a singular person on a forum.
    No worries.... I can fix that.... You surely wasted a LOT time and energy replying for someone that doesn't want to "argue" thou 😂💩 you can't argue with facts either! I have the receipts just move around s0n 🤣 by the way keeping it real would be .... "Something in my spirit doesn't like you, our personalities oil&water = doesn't mix so I will steer clear of you" and that's keeping it REAL take note.. btw The next time you feel the need to address me with ANY question comment or concern realize I'm a grown ass woman, I don't need you micromanaging me. ~INFAMOUS-ArYka 💅🏾

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No worries.... I can fix that.... You surely wasted a LOT time and energy replying for someone that doesn't want to "argue" thou 😂💩 you can't argue with facts either! I have the receipts just move around s0n 🤣 by the way keeping it real would be .... "Something in my spirit doesn't like you, our personalities oil&water = doesn't mix so I will steer clear of you" and that's keeping it REAL take note.. btw The next time you feel the need to address me with ANY question comment or concern realize I'm a grown ass woman, I don't need you micromanaging me. ~INFAMOUS-ArYka 💅🏾
    Bruh what are you even talking about spliffstarlaugh

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ass
    Self defense by any means necessary.
    Out here hiding in plain site. People don't even pass down my street since I hopped out with that AR a few times. Black man with a big gun??
    White man eyes buck hard as he drives away. Haven't seen anyone come down my street in 6 months. No Cap!!!!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know about the CIA, but I definitely smell 4Chan.
    GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience

“this is who chris dorner is”
    This. This is the reason that I say anybody without a green checkmark next to their name is suspect, especially anybody who was in this thread ---> White people joining and still didn't get verified. Since we have open registration, we might need to start assuming that anybody who isn't verified isn't us.

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black Americans outnumber the police 40 to 1 and the white supremacist militias 700 to 1. Just sayin. Regardless of your opinion of Scam Master J, so many armed black people were out there the WS were in the fetal position. They’re still coping by bringing up that one negligent discharge ….out of hundreds of people. I’m not wearing a long sleeve black lumberjack outfit in 90 plus degree weather tho bruh.

Last edited:

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know about the CIA, but I definitely smell 4Chan.

This. This is the reason that I say anybody without a green checkmark next to their name is suspect, especially anybody who was in this thread ---> White people joining and still didn't get verified. Since we have open registration, we might need to start assuming that anybody who isn't verified isn't us.
    You know fam, you bring up an interesting point. Are the checks on this platform stringent enough. I want to feel safe here but as we know Heuristics is real.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know fam, you bring up an interesting point. Are the checks on this platform stringent enough. I want to feel safe here but as we know Heuristics is real.
    You have to get on camera and answer a series of questions to get your green check.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of us forgot rule #1....
    "DON’T EXPLAIN SHIT TO WHITE PEOPLE!!!" B1 ✊🏿💯
    Man you ain't lying. Had a white girl ask me what does being on code mean. I immediately started hysterically laughing in her face. Then walked back to my cubicle 😆 Don't explain shit to them.